Mr.Charming ?

I Married Him ?!

 

IU - Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XIRVMqNjFw&feature=related )

Then he turned his body to face you and your brother…

“Annyeonghaseyo,I’m Shim Hyun Seong” he politely introduce himself and bowed.

When you looked up to his face, you heard he said his name, your eyes got widen, gasped and got a shock in disbelief .

“O..Oppa?” you stuttered didn’t let go your eyes from a guy in front of you.You nudged your brother who still didn’t aware that you called him.

“Oh, what’s it Min Ji?” then he faced you who stared to that guy.Amazed by his face.

“A-ahh.., I’m really sorry, they haven’t known each other right?” that woman said.

“Oh, yes,yes, Min Ji introduce yourself.” Your brother nudged you.

But you couldn’t hear him clearly that time. Something has taken you to another world. *OH MY GOD!! Look him carefully!!! It’s HIM!! Hyun Seong??! One of Boyfriend’s member??! Of course I know him!! Their hot debut last month still being a hot topic nowdays!!* you screamed in your head.Eventhough you don’t really like their groups,at least you’ve seen them in Music Bank.

 

“..Am I dreaming..” you finally mumbled.

“Min Ji?” your brother waved his hand in front of your face which made you got your sense back.

“A-aa, yes Oppa?” you turned to him.

“Introduce yourself, Min Ji.” He nudged you.

“Ah!I’m sorry. I-I’m Min Ji,Kim Min Ji.” You said, tried to give a smile.

“Okay, let’s us sit first.” That man or Mr. Shim for exact finally said.

 

You all took a seat.You seat in front of Hyun Seong.

You can’t sit properly as you’re pretty nervous.You didn’t expect your husband-to-be are a celebrity.

A few minutes later,the ordered came.Shim’s family already ordered the meal for all of you.In the middle of eating scene,you felt a stare from that Hyun Seong guy.You carefully throw a glare on him.Your cheeks blushed.

 

A few moment later, all of you has finished all of the eating scene. The awkward atmosphere has been turned to warmth and comfortable. *But not for you and that Hyun Seong  guy.* You tried hard not to see him, he looks like a cold and quiet person as you reading his act. That’s no words come out from his mouth.

“Okay, finally let’s us talk about their wedding.” Mr. Shim said which made your heart jumped a little.

“Let’s decided the date first, so it’ll become easy for us to prepare the anything else.” Mrs. Shim added.

“That’s a good idea,well.. how about next month?” your brother suggested.What a good ‘idea’ oppa

*WHAAT?!!HOW AM I MANAGE TO BE FULLY PREPARED ON SUCH A SHORT TIME?!*your mind screamed.You give him a death glare.

“Ah, I don’t think so.” Mr. Shim replied.

*Hufftt, I also don’t think so, we have to prepare this genuine. Don’t have to that hurry.Relax,relax* You sighed.

“How about next week?” Mr. Shim added.

“WHATT?!!” you shouted out.