Stay

I Married Him ?!

 

IU - Last Fantasy

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtwkrGpp4w&ob=av2n)

A/N : All time fav song <3

 

The boys back to their dressing room after finishing their performance.

You walk fastly to their room as you eager to see them.They indeed had done a good job on the stage.

“Say,look who comes” a familiar voice coming from your back.Before your brain could interpret the voice,someone pulled your hair harshly. “How rude,look at us when we were talking!” the woman whispered to your ear.

You being pulled and pushed you to the wall.You winched in pain.

“Have you use your brain?Or you didn’t have one?!” Bo Mi gives you her death glares. “I’ve told you not to be near to Hyun Seong oppa anymore!”

Hearing no answer from you,she getting angry and slapped you. “Stop acting innocent!I’m the one for Hyun Seong!Not you!!” once again,she slapped you,harder.The blood started to flow down your cheek.You look up at the person through your small strands of hair that were messily dangling in front of you.

“What are you looking at,UGLY!!” shoving you to the wall again,causing your back to ache.Your legs gives in makes you slide down the wall.

Without knowing,another person comes to you.Seems like one of Bo Mi’s friend.You could sense the danger but your didn’t have any energy left.

The woman pulled your hair and whispered to your ear,“You don’t deserve to stand next to him,stop dreaming.He doesn’t love you.” And she shove your head to the wall as she leaves you there.Your right hand holds onto your left elbow as you struggle to stand up.Wipe off the blood and tears on your cheeks.You fix your hair and your clothes as you begin to walk home.

Then your phone rings.

“Annyeong jagiya.Where are you?” your sweet and loving husband on the other line.Your eyes getting teary but you hold on.You don’t want Hyun Seong to know about this thing.

“I’m on my way home.” You sighed softly.

“I thought you’re waiting for me at our waiting room?”

“I..I’m tired.I-I need to sleep.” You tried not to sound awkward as you can.

“Jagiya,are you alright?” he began to worry.

“I’m alright.I just felt really sleepy.” You reasure him.

“Okay,I’ll be home in a few hours.Call me if anything happens.”

You swallow hard at the message and keep yout phone back into the bag.Hyun Seong shouldn’t see me in this condition!

Once you get home,quickly you get your way to the bathroom.You took your shower,letting the water flows down your skin.You washed your body,frowning at the spots on your skin.

“How am I going to hide this from he?” you thought by yourself

After a few minutes of steam filling the bathroom,you finally got out.You grabbed your long Pj’s and threw them on,also wearing a long sleeved jacket.After making sure a lot of your bruise were covered,you went to living room.While waiting for Hyun Seong,you watched tv.All you do is keep switching the channel.None of the channel caught your mind right now.Somehow you felt really tired and sleepy.

Your eyelids getting heavier.You’ve tried to stay awake but indeed you’re tired after what happened all day.After a few minutes,you were sleeping on the couch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

I'm sorry for such delay.Kinda busy this year.

I'll try to update like the way I used to be.