Good Day

I Married Him ?!

 

You blink a few times,trying to adjust your eyes to the sunlight from the windows.You streached out your hands and you felt something solid beside you.

You hugged the ‘solid’ thing and feel the wramth. “Oh..you’re so warm mr.pillow” you whispered and snuggles to it.

“Oh,really?Thanks” the pillow mumbles.

“Your welcome mr.pillow” you giggles.Wait,pillow didn’t talk.Slowly you lift your head and...

“Eeeeep!!” you could felt the heat flowing to your face.

Hyun Seong was in your arms with a wide smile plastered on his face. “Morning” he greet you huskily.

Quickly you release your grip around him and began to escape yourself from embarassment.Your foot almost touched the floor,when you felt his strong arm wrap around your waist and he pulled you back to the bed.Your back collided with his chest makes you let out a barely audible gasp.

“Now where do you think you’re going?” he asked with his eyes still closed.

“I-I-I...Breakfast!”Struggles to get out from his unbreakable hug.

His eyes shot open and he smiled at you. “I thought this pillow is so warm and you want to stay hugging it.” He teased,letting out a smirk.

“H-Hyun Seong,I’m just kidding!” you couldn’t hide the redness on your face anymore.

“Aww..someone’s blushing.” he chuckled before giving you a peck on your cheek. “you know you’re extremely cute when you’re blushing.”

“Oppa!Stop teasing me!” you tried to free yourself “I need to cook breakfast now!”

“Okay okay I’ll let you go.” He loosen the tight hug.Quickly you sit up and make a space between both of you. “What?Now you’re afraid of me?”

“It’s because you’re being weird” you said,whispering but loud enough for him to hear.

“I’m sorry if I’m hurting you.” He your cheek gently. “How’s your fever?Better?”

You nodded slightly. “Umm..yeah.Thank you.”

He reached out his hand and place it on your forehead.Trying to read your temperature.He nodded and smiles.” Yeah,a lot better than last night.”

Before your legs reaching the floor,he grabbed your waist once again making you stopped.

“W-What?”

“You’re not fully healed.Just stay in the bed.I’m the one making you breakfast today.”  He winked before shot to the kitchen.Leaving you in confusion.

 

While waiting for the breakfast to be prepare,you took the chance to take a bath.Getting ready with your school uniform.Another 20 minutes,you walked to the kitchen to find he still making breakfast.

 “Err..oppa?Having hard time making breakfast?”

Hearing your voice,he turned. “Omo!You’re here?I thought I want to let you have the breakfast in bed!” Seeing you in your school uniform,he frowned.

“What are you wearing,jagiya?”

You tilted your head.What I’m wearing?You looked over yourself.”My school uniform of course.”

“No no.You’re not wearing that today.” He pushed you back towards the room.

“Eh?But why?”

“You and your fever going to stay home today.You’re going to rest all day until you’re fully healed.”

“But..but I’m already fine oppa!Really!” you waved both of your hands signaling that you were okay.

“You’re fever.Not disabled,silly.” He piched your cheek. “Now,go to your room and change these clothes.Then come back here for your breakfast young lady.” He peck your cheek before returned to what he doing before.

 

You transform into your shirt and head to the kitchen.He noticed you and went to you.

“That’s better.Look what I’ve cook for you.”he took your hands,leading you to the table.

Your eyes widen.Pancake!

“Oppa!You know how to make pancake?”

“It’s not the ordinary pancake,it’s blueberry pancake~” he cut a slice of the pancake and feed you.

“It’s good,oppa!You didn’t tell me about you making pancake before.”your compliment makes his smile widen.

“Thanks to google I guess?” he answered.

You frowned “I take back my words.It’s not fair to refer mr. Google!” lightly you smacked his arm.

“I’m kidding.I learn this recipe from mom long time ago.” He chuckled to see your expression.

“You should make this often.” You took another bite before feeding him.

“Really?If you say so jagiya.”

“Oppa,don’t you have to go practice?”

He looked at the clock and frowned. “Ah!I got to go now.Do you want to follow me?” he took his cap and shades before put on his jacket over his body.

You shook your head slightly “I want to stay at home.”

“Don’t forget to take your medicine.Anything,call me okay?” he kiss your forehead “I love you,take care.” he waved before rushed to the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe new subbie,thanks for subscribing.

I think I'll end this fanfic as soon as possible and start new story