Sungyeol

I Married Him ?!

 

Infinite - BTD (dance practice)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoYH7uKJH8)

 

 

Today is their comeback.You decided to come since Hyun Seong will sing the most in the new song.

You pack up my things and brought curry breads for BOYFRIEND members since they seems to love your hand made curry bread.You’d arrived at the building and began to find their waiting room.

“Hello miss.Are you finding someone here?” a voice coming from behind.You turn to see Lee Seong Yeol (Sungyeol) standing behind you with a wide smile.

 

OMOOO!!!Sungyeol Oppa!!He’s one of my bias!

You stunted in surprised.

“Umm..hello?~” he waved his hand in front of your face.

“Y-Yes?”

“Are you finding someone here?” he asked.

You nodded. “I-I’m finding BOYFRIEND’s waiting room.”

“Owh..Do you want me to lead you to their room?Since Infinite’s waiting room were near to them.” He pointed at the hallway.

“R-Really?Thank you!” you bowed and smile to him.

“Aww..you’re soo cute!” he pinches your cheeks.

You were suprised and your cheeks turns pink in blushed.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

It’s 3.00 pm and Min Ji still not here.Maybe she’s lost?

I decided to take a walk while finding her.

Ah! There she is!But who’s in front of her?

 

The guy is pinching her cheeks playfully.What the hell is he doing?!

I walk faster towards them and stood behind the man.

 

“Ehem!”

Both of them turns to me.Oh okay,the man turns to be Sungyeol .Min Ji seems so suprised to find me here.

“Oh!You’re from BOYFRIEND,Hyun Seong right?” Sungyeol greet me.

I just nodded to him.

“This girl looking for your room.Is she your siblings?She’s soo cute and adorable!” Sungyeol asked.

I grabbed Min Ji’s hand and pull her closer to me.

“She’s my wife.Now,may you excuse us?”I could see Sungyeol’s disbelief face.

I pulled Min Ji and we walked leaving Sungyeol.

 

“Oppa!Is it alright to say like that?Besides,aren’t Sungyeol oppa your sunbaenim?” Min Ji tried to stuggle but I tighten my grips.

 

“SHHH!! Shut up or i’ll kiss you here , right now!” I shut off.She keep nagging makes my ears hurt.

Automatically she kept shut and makes a cute pouts.Oh my..she’s soo cute.

I stopped walking and turn to her.I leaned closer and kiss her lips gently.

She shocked and hit my chest rapidly.

I grip her hands to stop her and pulls her closer as I deepen the kiss.

As we pulled apart I could see she’s blushing.

“I did kept my mouth shut aren’t I?” she asked with an innocent face.

Aigoo my baby,how could you had been so slow like this?

“You did but you attract my lips to yours..Did you put any magnet there?” i asked playfully.

“Eh?Did I?” she touched her lips to examine it.

I could help myself to see her acting cute and innocent all the time.I give a quick peck at her lips and continue walking.

 

“Yaah!Oppa!!” she runs and hit my arm playfully.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

“AAAHH!!!Noona!!” Min Woo runs and hugs you after seeing you coming into their room.

“Yaah!Min Woo!What are you doing?” Hyun Seong came and pull Min Woo apart from you.

“He been waiting for Min Ji noona since yesterday.” Young Min explained.

“He keep saying Min Ji’s noona name.” Kwang Min added while Jeong Min nodding in aggrement.

“Yaah!You’re lying!I’m not like that! But the waiting part is true..”Min Woo smack both Young Min and Kwang Min’s head.

 

“Ignore these children,what did you bring with you?” Jeong Min pointed at the bag that you were holding.

“Ahh..i’ve cooked some curry bread for you guys.” You give it to them.

“Really?Wow!I’m soo hungry right now” Dong Hyun came at take a bite.

“Noona’s cook is the best!” Kwang Min and Young Min put up their thumbs.

“You shouldn’t eat to much before having perfomance.I don’t want to see anyone of you vomit on the stage.” Hyun Seong said.All of them just nodding and keep eating.

 

After a few minutes a PD noona came and called them to get ready.

“Okay guys ,make sure your mic functioning well.” Dong Hyun making a check up for each member.

“Oppa,do your best okay?I’ll be watching you from here.” You said giving them courage.

Before the went to the stage,Hyun Seong pulled you and kiss your forehead.

“Watch Hyunnie oppa okay.I love you.” He said with a a warm smile.