I love you , trust me

I Married Him ?!

 

 

Supercell - Owari e Mukau Hajimari no Uta

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73bnKw3l53g)

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V –

I’m still preparing with my makeups.Suddenly Bo Mi came.

“Oppa~Hurry up.Why took so long?” she hugs my shoulder but quickly i lean back.

“Don’t do this Bo Mi.Why are you here?” I aren’t comfortable with her presence.

“I’m just missing you oppa.” Shu hugs your back. “You know that I love you.” She makes a y voice.

 “Stop it Bo Mi.” I pushed her.But she keep coming closer to me.

“I’m sure you don’t want me to tell your wife.. “

“What do you mean?!” What she want to do to Min Ji?

“About our past,how you love me,hugs me..kiss me..” she smirk.

“Stop it!What do you want from me?!” I won’t let her did that.I don’t want Min Ji’s hurt.

“I just want you to kiss me oppa~For the last time.” She doodles on your chest with her finger.

Kiss?Should I do that?But..for Min Ji sake..

 

I lean closer to her and she warps her arms around my neck.Before my lips reach hers,the door cracking.

“Hyun Seong?” a girl’s voice.I turned to find Min Ji with shocked face.Her eyes breaming with tears.

!! She shouldn’t see this!

She turned and run away.I pushed Bo Mi and run to catch Min Ji.

I grabbed her hand and she stops walking.She didn’t turned her face,but I could see her tears.

 “Min Ji?You’re missunder...” I turned her body to face me.But she keeps looking the floor.

“I’m sorry to interrupt both of you back there.” She said while struggling to free her hand from me.

“It’s not like you’d think!” i tried to explain.

“Stop it Shim Hyun Seong.I saw it clearly with my own eyes.” Her cheeks wet of tears. “Let me go Hyun Seong,it’s hurt!” she pleads.Her voice cracked.

“I didn’t kiss her,Min Ji.Trust me!” she ignores and keep struggling.

“Please don’t cry..” I pulled her closer and hugs her.She cried even harder and  hit my chest.

Pabo Hyun Seong!You hurt her so much!

“I’m sorry Min Ji,I won’t do that ever.” my clothes soaked with her tears.She stops hitting my chest.

I lean in and kiss her lips.Min Jiwidened her eyes in shock as she melted in the kiss.

I could hear her heart beating fast.I was experiencing the same thing.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V –

 

Your eyes widen in shock.You could hear his rapid heartbeats.You placed your arms on his broad shoulder as you slowly close your eyes.Heat rushed up to your cheeks as you stayed frozen, accepting his kiss.

Though he was your first kiss,you had to admit he is a great kisser.He caressed your cheeks and brought you closer to him, closing the space between you. After what felt like an eternity, he softly pulled away from the kiss.

He noticed the red blush on your cheeks. “I love it when you blush.It’s cute.” He chuckled and kiss your cheek.

Quickly you bent your head.Looking at his chest.Running your face from his gaze.

“I love you Shim Min Ji.” He whispered to your ear.

You lift your head as you heard he said.Disbelief.He nodded and kiss your forehead.

“I love you jagiya.” Repeating those sweet words.

You tears began to tears again.A happy tears.

“Don’t cry,jagiya.” He wiped your tears with his thumbs.

You burried your face in his chest.

“Jagiya~” you lift your head.Your face blushed when he called you jagiya.

 “Since I’ve call you jagiya,what should you call me?” he asked me with a smile.

Eh...?I should called him something too?

“H-Hyun Seong o-oppa?” you could feel heat coming to your face.

He smiles. “ How bout Hyunnie oppa?Cuter right?” he suggested.Hyunnie?

“Hyunnie..that’s cute!” you chuckled.How did he manage to think that cute name?

He pinched your nose. “ I love to see you laugh.You’re cute.”

You blushed for hundreth times.*I love to see you laugh too Hyunnie oppa~*

 

Both of you walked to the set to continue his photoshoot.He asked the director to change the model and they agreed.And of course Bo Mi is the most frustrated.

“Ah!” he shouted.You turned to him.

He pulled your hand. “ I’ve forgot about your bruise!” He checked your waist.

“I’m sorry if I’m too harsh just now,jagiya.” He puts his worried face.

“It’s okay.” You tried to pull back your hand but he grips you tight and kiss your bruise gently.

“ Remind me to beware with your hand.” You chuckled and nodded.

“You wait here for a while.I need to finish my photoshoot.If you need anything,just ask the staff.” he showed a coach.He kiss your forehead and leave.

 

As soon as he leave the room you heard a familiar voice.

“Wooooaaaah!!!” you turned and see Boyfriend members hiding in the closet.

“What are you guys doing there?!” you asked them.Did they saw us?

“I don’t know that Hyun Seong hyun could be that romantic!” Young Min shouted.didn’t answer your question.

“Yeah!What’s with jagiya?” Jeong Min chuckled makes you blushed hard.They did saw that.

“He’s improving.Where did he learn that?Awesome one Hyun Seong.” Dong Hyun said while other member nodded agreeing.

You faceplam and they keep making noise.Aish..these kid..