Don't cry

I Married Him ?!

 

Applegirl cover (Jazon Mraz) - Geek in the Pink

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouStyR8ceqI&feature=related)

You woke up a bit early to go to school since you need to finished my assignment today.Without waking up Hyun Seong,you dashed out.

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I woke up and look around.Am I wake up too early?I check my watch,8 am.Oh..She already went to school.My stomach grumbled,hungry.I checked the kitchen,finding something to eat.On the table,there’s a plate of a few of toast.I lifted it and found a note with Min Ji’s handwriting.

 

-Hyun Seong –

 

           I off to the school early.Sorry for not waking you up.

           I make a toast for your breakfast.Sorry if it’s not enough for you.

       

                                                                              -Min Ji-

 

I chuckled.She’s cute.I took my breakfast and check my schedule.

10 am.I still have a few hours to get ready.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

Thank god the teacher still accept my overdue assignment.Fyuh~Then someone tapping my shoulder.

Oopss It’s the school queenka,and her gang

“Hey ,follow me to the gym.NOW.” she point her finger at you with a fierce face.

Ok,this is no good.Did I do something wrong?

I followed her to the gym and I’m alone while she’s with a few of her follower.My heart beating fast.

 

We reached the gym,she pushed me to the wall harshly.

“What did you do to Chunji?!” she glare at me.

Chunji?Wait...which Chun...The Kingka!

“I-I didn’t do anything..” my voice crack.

 

PANG!!

My cheek turns red.My eyes breaming with tears,but i manage to hold it.

“Then why did he called you his GIRLFRIEND?!” she shouted at my ear.

His..WHAT?

“I-I don’t know!I swear!” you tried to explain to her.But why did Chunji called you his girlfried?

 

PANG!!

Again,she slapped you.Both of your cheeks piercing in pain.You felt blood flows on your right cheek.

You can’t hold my tears anymore and began to cry.

“Don’t you dare to lie!I want you to stay away from him!!Keep in your mind!” she grabs your hair and slamed your face to the floor.

She walked and her follower walk away leaving you in the gym alone.

 

You went to the infirmary to treat your bleeding cheek.

“Wash the cut first before you put this band-aid.” The nurse smile and hand you the band-aid.

“Umm..nurse,can I rest here until the school ends?My head doesn’t feel right.” She nodded and let you sleep on the bed.

You decided to stay in the infirmary instead of going to class.You don’t want Hyo Jin to see the wound and get worried.

 

-Hyo Jin’s P.O.V-

 

It’s been two hours since the lesson started.Are Min Ji absent today?No,I saw her in the teacher lounge this morning.

I takes out my phone and try to dial Min Ji.But after a few times,I failed to call her.Seems she shut her phone off.

Then I remember Min Ji had give me her husband’s phone number.I send him a message asking about Min Ji.Since she acting weird.

 

-End of Hyo Jin’s P.O.V-

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

My phone vibrates.A message?An unknown number.

 

-Mr Shim Hyun Seong –

 

               Are Min Ji with you right now?She didn’t attend her class today.

               But i saw her this morning.She also didn’t pick up my calls.I’m worried.

               I can’t go out right now.I’m having my class lesson right now.> <”

                     

                                                                                               -Hyo Jin-

 

Hyo Jin?Oh!Min Ji’s friend.Wait.Min Ji’s not in her class?But on her note this morning,she’s going to school.My heart beating fast.Something wrong.

Quickly I grabbed my coat and dashed out.

“Hyung!Where are you going?We still have out practice!” Young Min shouted.

“Young Min,tell Dong Hyun I need to go out for a while!Something comes out!” Young Min nodded and continue his practice.

I reached at Min Ji’s school.I wore my shades and a cap to hide my appearance.

After about 30 minutes searching for Min Ji,my final destination is Infirmary.

I opened the door and finds nobody in the room.I turned to leave the room but suddenly I heard someone sniffing.

I walked to the bed behind the curtain to check the person.BINGO! I found her.

She seems shocked to find me here.

 

“W-What are you doing here?At my school?” she sit up,facing at me.Her voice cracks.Heard like the voice after someone cried.I saw her eyes were red,same as her nose.Is she crying?

I took a seat beside her.

“Are you crying?” i look to her face.

She turned her face,avoiding my gaze.

“Who did this to you?” i asked after she didn’t aswer me before.

She shakes her head and keep shut.Still didn’t respond to me.

I grabbed her shoulder and make her facing me.She flinched and her eyes breaming with tears.

Her cheeks in red and on she has a band-aid on her right cheek.”It’s hurt Hyun Seong..” she whispered and let my hands off her shoulder.

“Sorry..I didn’t mean to..” her tears flow.I saw she hiding something on her shoulder.I checked her shoulder and discovered some bruises.

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-