I care

I Married Him ?!

U-KISS - 0330

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1zOhQQpw6U&feature=related)

 

Ding Dong~

You heard the door cracks.You peek through the and found Min Woo running towards you.

“Noona!!” he stopped and looked at your leg.

“Anything wrong with my leg Min Woo-ah?” you bend to look.

“Hyung told us that you’ve sprained your ankle.Is it hurt?” Young Min come closer to you.

You glare at Hyun Seong but he avoided it.

“I’m alright.It’s not like i’m broken my leg.” You chuckled.

Kwang Min lean closer and closer to you to check your leg makes you uncomfortable.You step back but behind you is the wall.

Hyun Seong come and pull Kwang Min away.

“Yaah!You acted like a ert! Stop it!” Hyun Seong warned Kwang Min.

Kwang Min’s face blushed.”A-Ani!!I’m not a ert!I’m just checking on noona’s leg!I swear!” he tried to defend himself.

You chuckled and relief Hyun Seong help you.

“You should sit first.I’ve make a caramel pudding for you.I’ll take it from the fridge first” You pointed at the couch.Hyun Seong stopped you from walked to the kitchen.

“I’ll get it.You should sit with them.”He lead you to the couch with the other member.

 

While Hyun Seong taking the dessert,Young Min sat beside you.

“You must be very special to hyung.” He slowed his voice.

“Of course noona is! She’s hyung’s wife!Pabo!” Kwang Min smack Young Min’s shoulder.

“That’s not what I meant!Just shut up!” he pushed Kwang Min.

“Why is it Young Min-ah?” you began to feel curious.

He lean closer and whispered.

“He didn’t focus in his dance practice like usually he does.” Kwang Min nodded.

“Once in a while,he will daydreaming and think something. Jeong Min interupted.Min Woo nodded.

“When we asked him about you,he will blushed.” Dong Hyun smirked.

“I bet he will never let you do anything with your current condition.” Jeong Min added and others agreeing.

Your cheeks turns pink.

“You blushed like hyung!” Kwang Min pointed at you.Quickly you turns your face while covering it.

“Woah,Hyun Seong did something?” Jeong Min chuckled.

You shakes your head.Your face turns red.

 

“What are you talking about?” Hyun Seong voice coming behind you.Thank God he’s here.You sighed.

“Nothing hyung~” Young Min turns to the television.

You tries to stand up,but your legs shaking.

“Where are you going?” Hyun Seong asked while supporting you.

“I want to make drinks for them.” You answered without looking at him.

“Wait here.I’ve bought the drinks before.Let me take it.”He stand up and went to the kitchen.

You sit and sighed.

“See?I’ve told you so!” Jeong Min smirked.The other laughed.Your face turns red.Haish,this kids.You just shakes your head and smile.

“Ah!I’ve forgot to give you this!” Min Woo takes ot something from his bag.A bag of chocolate.

Your eyes widen.That’s too much for me!

“Yaa!That’s too much!I’ll get fat!” You shaked your head.Min Woo pouts.He’s really cute.No wonder those noona’s out here are crazy about him.

“I thought you like chocolate.” He whined.

“ I am.But not that much!Do you want to see me with chubby face?” you chuckled.

“Then you should share it with Hyun Seong hyung!” Young Min shouted,giving his ‘excellent’ idea.

Min Woo and Kwang Min nodded.

“Yeah,then you would not get fat!” Kwang Min smile.

“Both of you also can share your love..” Young Min added.

“Yaah!Stop it You guys!” You yell out loud and the others are laughing.You cover your face with your palm.

 

“Yaah!What are you doing?” Hyun Seong coming with the drinks.He puts the drinks and walks toward you to check you.

“I don’t do anything.It’s the three maknae’s doing!” Dong Hyun and Jeong Min pointed at the three maknae.

Hyun Seong giving them his death glare.The three maknae’s face turns pale.

“What did you do to Min Ji?” he glared at Young Min since he’s the one who likes to tease people.

“ I didn’t do anything wrong!I swear hyung!” Young Min puts his hands up.

“You lied.You’re the one who teasing noona!” Min Woo pointed at Young Min.

You could feel Hyun Seong’s mood getting worst.

“It’s okay.He didn’t do any wrong.We’re just talking.Right?” you turned to Young Min and Kwang Min.You don’t want them to argue.

Both of them nods.

“Tell her you’re sorry,Young Min.” Hyun Seong command Young Min.

 

Young Min walks to you and sit in front of you.

“ I’m sorry noona.I won’t do that again.” Young Min whined while making puppy eyes.

“It’s okay.” You give him a warm smile and nods.”Ah!Why not we share the chocolate together?” you give an idea.

“Really?Hurray~!!” Both of the twins clapped their hands.

“Noona don’t mind?” Min Woo asked.You nodded and he smiles.

 Kwang Min and Young Min both feeds you happily while share it together.