Visit

I Married Him ?!

 

 

Supercell - Kimi no shiranai Monogatari

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAc88mRN5Qk&feature=related)

After the long photoshoot,we went home.Hyun Seong looks very tired.As soon as we reached home,he slammed himself on the couch.

“Oppa,go and take a shower first before you sleep.” You taps his shoulder.

“Hmm...no need..” he said with his eyes closed.

“You’ll get sick like this.Go take your shower,then you can sleep.” You pulled his hand.

“Another 5 minutes?” he leaned back.

“Haish,Hyunnie oppa,wake up!” you pulled him harder.

He smirked and opened his eyes. “Call me that again.I like it.”

You blushed. “ No!Just wake up now!”

“Call me that again and I’ll wake up.” He insissted.

You thought of an idea.You bent closer to him and tickles him.

“Yaah!!S-Stop it jagiya!Hahaha” he laughed as he tried to stop you.

“I won’t stop until you wake up and go take your shower!” you continue tickling him.

“S-stop it or I’ll..” he smirked.

“You what?” you asked him.

Then he pulled your hand makes you fall on his body.Your face are so near to his face that your tips of your nose touched his.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and holds you tight.

“I’ve warned you.” He smirked.As he saw your face blushed,he leans and close the distance of your lips to his.Your eyes widened as he gently pressed his lips to yours.His arms pulled you in closer to him and locking you more tightly in his embrace.

When he pulled away,your face become redden.He chuckles and kiss your cheek “That’s cute.”

Quickly you get off from his “D-Don’t tease me anymore!J-J-Just go take your shower now!” you pointed at the bathroom.

He stands up and chuckled. “Okay my jagiya.” He caressed your cheek before walks to the bathroom.

AAHHH!!!You face plam.Your face turns red as tomato.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V –

 

After done with my shower I walked to the kitchen and saw my wife by the stove,cooking something delicious.I could smell the aroma of her cooking from a mile away.

I had to admit her amazing skills,but Min Ji spent half of her time everyday at the kitchen.Either preparing breakfast,lunch,dinner or just simply cooking something.

I walked closer and warpped my arms around her waist.She flinched and turned.

“Oppa!Don’t do that!My heart is weak!” she smacked my hands but I didn’t let go.

“What are you cooking?Smells delicious~” I put my chin on her head while watching her cooking.

“Spagetthi.Oppa,I’m cooking right now,don’t disturb me!” she pushed me away as she tried to focus on her cooks.

I chuckled and sit on the counter beside her.

“You are really good in cooking jagiya.” She chuckled.Aww..cute.

“No I’m not.I’m just used at cooking since I’m the one cooking for my brother.”

“I could get fat if you cooks like this everyday.”

“Ehh?Really?” she pouted. “ Then I shoud stop cooking everyday..” she looks worried.

“Why?” i tested her.It’s fun to .

“I don’t want you to get fat since you’re a celebrity!” she pouts.Aish,she makes that cute pouts again.

I walked to her and lean closer to her.I crushed her lips together with mine.Gently pressed to her lips.

She pushed me over. “ O-Oppa!I’m cooking right now!” she turned and continue cooking.I could see her face turns red.

“Alright~Sorry jagiya “ I kiss her hair and waited at the table.

“I thought oppa want to sleep?Aren’t you tired?” she  asked without looking at me.

“Nope,After taking shower,I’m pretty fresh right now.”

 

After she done with the cooking,I help her to serve it on the table.

DING DONG~

Who is it?

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

“Oppa,can you look at whose coming?” You asked Hyun Seong.He nodded and walked to the door.

You peek from the kitchen to see the guest.You gasp!

“Min Ji-ah!” Hyo Jin shouted happily.Seems she didn’t come alone.Lee Chi Hoon oppa and Min Hwan are coming too.

“Oppa are here too?” you hugged your brother.You didn’t expect to see him here.You’ve been missing him since you’re married.

You hugged Hyo Jin and Chi Hoon oppa before inviting them in.You could see Hyun Seong’s jelous face to see you hugging Chi Hoon oppa.

“Were having our dinner.Do you guys want to join us?” Hyun Seong asked.

They slightly nodded and smiles.

“Are these Min Ji’s cooking?” Hyo Jin pointed at the food.You nodded.

“My sister’s cooking is the best.” Min Hwan puts his thumbs up.

“Really?” Chi Hoon feels exited and began to take a bite.After tasting it he puts his thumbs up.

“Perfect!” You just nodded embarassing being praised.

“Let’s eat now.It won’t be tasty after cool.” You serve a plate to each of them.

 

“Min Ji” Hyo Jin whispered to you.

“Hmm?” You stayed focus in washing dishes.

“How your life with your husband?” she nudged you.Sometimes she turns to check the male at the living room.Don’t want anyone to disturd both of you.

“Hmmm..quite happy” a smile forms on your lips.

“Really?Woah..Hyun Seong must be a romantic person aren’t he?” she smirk while poking you.

Your cheeks blushed after remember how he said those sweet words to your lips,hugs,kissing you..

“I-I think so..” you answered slowly.

“Hehe..so you’re mad in love now?Aww..soo cute!” she pinched your cheeks.

“Ouuch,Hyo Jin!” you tried to pinch her cheeks but your hands too short to reach her cheek.

“You’re no longer child Min Ji!Don’t be crybaby~” she continue to pinch your cheeks.

“What’s going on here?” you turned and see Chi Hoon oppa at your back with his confused face.

“Help me oppa!She bullied me!” You run to Chi Hoon’s back.Hiding from Hyo Jin.

“Aish,come here Min Ji-ah!” Hyo Jin laughed as she tried to pull you.

“Aigoo jagiya,don’t like that.She might crying” Chi Hoon warned Hyo Jin.You put your thumbs up towards Hyo Jin.

“Guys,we need to go back now.We shouldn’t be here too long.” Min Hwan walks to us,informing to Hyo Jin and Chi Hoon.

“Yeah besides I have to go to work early tomorrow morning.” Chi Hoon oppa nodded.

 

Hyo Jin agreed and they ask permission to excuse from Hyun Seong.

You hugged Hyo Jin and your brother before they leaving.

 “I’ll see you later Min Ji” Hyo Jin waved.You waved back.

“Feel free to come here again” Hyun Seong smiles.They nodded and went home.