Do you love me?

I Married Him ?!

 

Infinite - Paradise

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo&feature=player_embedded)

Hyun Seong glare at Bo Mi and said “No thanks”

Then Bo Mi turned to me.Glaring.

“You can go now.Your work as a staff is done.” She grabbed the handkerchief from your hand.

Staff?You nodded and walk away.

“Bo Mi!Watch your mouth.She’s not one of the staffs here.She’s my wife.” Hyun Seong grabbed your hand.

Bo Mi’s eyes widen.”Your WHAT?!!” she’s shouting in shocked.

“Yes,she’s my wife.Mind that.” Hyun Seong hugged your shoulder and walked leaving Bo Mi in frustration.

Your face turns red.He said I’m his wife.OMG,why this man always made my face burning?!

 

Hyun Seong lean closer to you and whispered “ Sorry.”

Your heart beating fast.Did he knows you’re jelous?

 

Both of you reached the room where the other members are.Min Woo runs and hugged you after seeing you coming.

“I’m hungry noona!!” he whined.

Hyun Seong grabbed Min Woo’s collar and pulls Min Woo away.”Yaah!Don’t act like a child!” he glare at Min Woo.

“See?I’ve told you.Hyun Seong will get angry if you does that.” Dong Hyun smack Min Woo’s head.

Both of Jeong Min and Kwang Min laughed.

Then Young Min shouted.”When we’re gonna eat?Noona!!” he stomped his feet.

“Okay,okay.” You takes out the food and hands it to each of the member.”Here.”

“WOAH!!This is delicious!Did noona make this by yourself?” Kwang Min’s eyes sparkling.

You nodded.”Does it really that good?” you asked them.

“It’s the best i’ve ever eaten!” Jeong Min shouted and showed his both of his thumbs up.All of them agreeing.

“See?I told you so.” Hyun Seong smile.You nodded and smile.

“Yaa,Hyun Seong,you are very lucky to have a wife like Min Ji who really good at cooking.” Dong Hyun hugs Hyun Seong’s shoulder.

Hyun Seong and you blushed.

 

Quickly you changed the topics and turned to Kwang Min.”Do you want some more?”

He nodded and takes from you.

Wow,they looks like they didn’t eat for a month.

“Noona!You should cooks for us everyday!” Young Min asked and Min Woo nodded.

“Sure.But not everyday.” You chuckled.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

Glad to see she’s back to normal,with those smile.

 Dong Hyun hyung said that I’m lucky to have Min Ji as my wife?Yeah,I’m really lucky.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

8 pm,every members back to their dorm tiredly.After almost 6 hour practicing,i’m pretty sure their body itching.

 

Hyun Seong lays on the couch to sleep.You felt guilty to let someone tired like him to sleep on such uncomfortable place.

 

“Hyun Seong..” you called him.

“Hmm?” He asnwer with his eyes closed.

“Sleep on the bed tonight” okay,this is awkward.
He sit up and turned to you,his eyes widen.Sure,anyone would shocked after hearing that.

“I-I would sleep here instead!” Quickly i explained to him,before he could misunderstand.

He sighed.”No,you should sleep in the bedroom.” He lays his body back.

“You are tired plus if you sleep here,you will hurt your back.” You insisted him to sleep on the bed.

“No.Do you think I will let my wife to sleep on this couch?No way.” He turned his face facing you.

“But,Hyun Seong...”he shut your mouth.”It’s okay.I don’t really mind sleeping here.You should go to sleep now.” He give you a warm smile.

You sighed and nodded.Hyun Seong continue to sleep on the couch.

 

You went to the bedroom and takes out the blanket.You walked to Hyun Seong who having a deep sleep and cover him with the blanket.

You takes your time analysing his face from eyes to mouth.He had such small eyes,when he smiles,he eyes smiling.Everything on his face is perfect plus he is kind and gentleman.Am I lucky to married someone like him?You lean closer to his face and kiss his forehead.

“Do you love me?” after realizing no answer coming from him,you stand up and walk to your bedroom.”Good night Hyun Seong.”

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I heard a click from the bedroom.I pretend to be asleep.She come towards me with a blanket and covers me with it.

I thought she will leaving me after covering me but instead,she sit in front of my face.Analysing my face.Something wrong with it?

 

Then i felt a kiss on my forehead.My heart beating fast.I think she could even hear it.Did she really kiss me?I’m blushed like crazy.Thank god it is dark.

 

“Do you love me?” she whispered to me.I want to answer that but she will know i’m not asleep and this will be very awkward for both of us.

After a while,she stand up and leave to her bedroom.

 

I sit up and turned to her bedroom.I touched my forehead and smile.

“I love you.” I whispered before continue my sleep.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love it when everytime i log in into my acc and there's new subscribers

Aigoo~

SARANGHAE~