Curry Bread?

I Married Him ?!

CN BLUE - Love Light

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUQoFncEhHQ)

 

RIIIIINNNGGG!!!~

7  am.I woke up and getting ready for my school.Urgh!I hate waking up early in the morning.Why must school starts in the morning?

I wonder is Hyun Seong already woke up?I peeked at the living room and finds he still sleeping.He didn’t goes to work?I tiptoed silently to the kitchen and make my breakfast.

 -Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 I smelled something good.I woke up and looked around.I followed the smell to the kitchen.

Oh..It’s Min Ji cooking for breakfast.

I checked my watch,it’s 7.15 am.Maybe she’s getting ready for her school.I walked towards her,maybe i could help with something.

 “Good morning.” She flinched.She turned and finds me standing behind her.

“Morning.” She continue cooking.”Do you have to go to work today?” she asked without looking at me.

“Umm..yeah.But it’s on 3 o’clock.Why?” i peeked at her cooking.She make fried rice.Looks good.Maybe she always cooks for her brother.

“Oh..My school ends at 2.30 pm.So i still have time to make curry bread like i’d promise.” She nodded.She serve the dish on the dining table.

“You want me to pick you after school today?” I took a seat in front of her.

“No thanks.I take a bus.Besides,you shouldn’t show yourself in the public.” She shakes her head.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.It’s okay.” She smiled.

 -End of Hyun Seong P.O.V-

 I finished my breakfast and grabbed my bag.Before i’m leaving the house,Hyun Seong grabbed my wrist.

“Min Ji” he called my name.I turned to him.

“Yes?” i waited for him to continue.

I could see his face turned pink.He leaned closer to me.I stepped behind.Oh..Okay..what he gonna do?

 

CHUP!

 He kissed my forehead.

“Take care.” He give me a warm smile.

I didn’t respond him and quickly get out of the house.Did he saw my face?I facepalmed.It’s embarassing!

I touched my forehead and smile.

 -Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 She runs leaving the house.I could see her cheeks turns red.How cute.Makes me want to pinched her cheeks.

I smiled and walked to the couch,continue to sleep.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

“Min Ji!” someone shouted my name.I turned and see Hyo Jin waving at me.I waved back and walks to her.

“You are early today.Any occasion?” I nudged at her.She smack my shoulder and smirk.Oh,okay,that smirk.I know what she want to..

“Yaa!Tell me how your married life?How’s Hyun Seong?” she looks at my face,like a child.

“Shesh!” I shut .”Not to loud!Pabo!Do you want everyone to hear?” i whispered to her.She nodded.

“Sorry.Now,tell me!” she jumped!Why is she too exited?Hish!

“Nothing special.” I walked away.She pouts,run after me.

“Ever since you’ve married,have he KISS you?” I stunted.K-K-Kiss?I touched my forehead,blushed like crazy remebering the kiss.

“N-No way!” i avoided her gaze and continue walking to class.

She smirk and grabbed my wrist.”He kiss you there?” she pointed at your forehead.

I nodded slowly.Her smile widen.”Owh..soo sweet~” she hugs your shoulder.

 

I ignored her and take my seat.Then she seat in front of you.

“Min Ji-ah,I want to meet your husband!” she jumped.

I widen my eyes.”Why?”

“I want to see the man that had made my friend blushed like tomato.” She laughed.

I smack her head but she avoids.

“Can I?Can I?” she makes puppy eyes.

I sighed and nodded.She jumped happily and return to her seat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay new chapter~ 

Got any new idea for next chapter like having summer holiday to me~