Fangirl

I Married Him ?!

 

IU - Good day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghZYHa-IXg )

:

“UWAAAAH!!!GONGCHAN OPPA ARE IN MUSIC BANK!!!>O<” you shout out with all your might when you saw B1A4 appeared on the stage.
“Min,can you lower your volume please?I can’t believe with that small body,you have a manly voice.”Hyo Jin sighed hard.Her finger keep poking my ribs.
“Hyo Jin-ah,It’s not manly voice!Stop It!!” I smack her hand.
“Min Ji,Hyo Jin,shouldn’t you getting ready for your school?” Min Hwan – my annoying big brother.
“Omo!! I still didn’t get my bag!” I rushed to my bedroom,getting my bag.
“Yaah!Faster!I will wait for you at downstairs.I’m going to leave you if you late”Hyo Jin shouted and walked out of your room.

-On the way to school – 
“Ahhh!!!!”you heard a loud girls squalled,made the street more noisy.At one time,the noise became louder and louder.
“Hyo Jin,do you know what’s going on over those commotion?So loud in the morning,they might disturbing the neighbourhood.”
“Naah,maybe celebrities?” she answer with annoyed face.Yeah,she hate loud noise.
“OAO,celebrities?Maybe B1A4’s coming here?!!Let’s go and see!!” i grabbed Hyo Jin’s hand and dragged her with me towards the commotion.
“MIN JII!! I don’t want to go there!!I might die there!!If you want to go,just go alone.I’ll wait here!”she tried to stop me from dragging her.
“KWANGMIN OPPA!!!MINWOO OPPA!!!” bunch of girls shouting happily.”JEONGMIN OPPA!!” another girl shouting.
I stopped my way and sighed.”What’s wrong Min Ji?Don’t you like those celebrities?”
“Haish,not them.It’s BOYFRIEND..not B1A4.”you make an annoying face and turned your direction.
“Whatever,now,let’s go to school.We only got a few minutes before the school gate closing.”
We continue walking to school.


It’s not like I hate BOYFRIEND band,it’s just i’m focusing on B1A4.Haish,Gongchan Oppa,when are you going to come here?
Without i’m noticing,there’s pairs of eyes looking at me.