05. Baekhyun

Not You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After fetching our lunch, we headed towards the roof top. For some reason it was noisier than usual. Everything just annoyed me more than usual.

 

“Did you watch the game last night Luhan?” I asked. Yesterday had been a dread. After I had left the horrible dinner, my mood hadn’t turned better. If not worse.

 

I had picked up Tao, who had thrown up in the cab (and on my shoes aish) and I had to pay extra fees to taxi driver.

 

None of the other boys had picked up their phones, the reason being the soccer game.

 

“It was great!” he said with enthusiasm, “The corner kick was formidable!”

 

He re-enacted it with a smile.

 

“Well I’m going to kick your as like he did, if you don’t pick up your phones next time”, I said with a smirk and kick out in the air.

 

But it wasn’t only air that I had kicked.

 

“JERK!” she spat. I rolled my eyes. It wasn’t like I was doing it on purpose. I smirked. But she doesn’t have to know that.

 

“Oh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you”, I said with big eyes, bringing out the actor in me. I deliberately gave her a look that told her that I was faking it, feeling angry of her accusation.

 

Before I even could think, her bulldog of a friend Jo Hyosung snarked, “What do you want Baekhyun-ssi? We haven’t done anything to you and suddenly you bump into Aeryo?”

 

I tried really hard not to roll my eyes. I didn’t even do it on purpose. Why would I, the handsome and the greatest catch in school, lower myself and trip a nerd like her?

 

Even though I was known as the greatest playboy, I still was a gentleman.

 

Obviously better than that they brought with them.

 

“What do you talk about Hyosung-ssi? It was all an accident”, I said with a smirk. The other students were gathering around to see what all the ruckus was about. I knew I had the winning hand.

 

I cocked my head, waiting for the response but Aeryo just pulled her two friends with her.

 

I rolled my eyes, turned to walk to the rooftop but was met with Kyungsoo’s questioning look. I just shrugged.


 

The whole day through I couldn’t concentrate. I felt the stares on my back from Kyungsoo, knowing he wanted me to tell him what was wrong.

 

I sighed as I heard the last bell ring. I just wanted to get away, get drunk and find some willing girls.

 

And that was exactly what I was planning to do.
 

To: GWAAHAMBSHETBMF (Guys who aren’t as hot as me but still hot enough to be my friends)

 

XXX bar 8 o’clock. Be there.
 

I pressed send.


 

The music was pulsing and bodies were sweating. Even though it was a Wednesday night, the hottest bar and club in Gangnam was filled with life.

 

 

I was on my fifth drink, not counting the shot’s I’ve been taken, already filling the numbness in my head and the laughter coming out more naturally.

 

The girl, I earlier had kissed on the dancefloor, was eyeing my from the other side of the bar, fluttering her eyes but I didn’t take further notice of her.

 

I felt Kyungsoo dump down on the seat next to me, ordering another drink. His eyes were somewhat unfocused but he seemed so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter