10. Aeryo

Not You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m ing going to kill you Baekhyun! I thought angrily. Who the did he think he was? Eating MY food, that I had prepared!

 

Just then, he ignored me like I was the thin air! I should have pulled his hair harder. I looked at my hand. Or hit him? Just hard enough to leave a mark nothing permanently.  Hmmm.

 

Some of Baekhyun’s hair was still sticking to my hand and I brushed it off with disgust.

 

I was so close to just go back in my room, not wanting to order anything home, the only reason being that Baekhyun was the one saying I should.

 

But a growl from my stomach made me bite back my pride. I needed to eat if I was going to finish my homework, and even function as a normal person. Like, what kind of idiot can go without eating?

 

 

 

The doorbell rang. Thank God! I cried in my head. I had waited long enough. I felt sick of hunger. I looked down myself just to check I wouldn’t look like a hobo, when I opened the door.

 

I opened the door my eyes was meet by Lee Jaesung. First I didn’t say anything, shocked to see the guy from yesterday standing at my frontdoor.

 

“Jang Aeryo-shi?” Jaesung looked just as shocked as I felt.

 

“Oh uhm… Hi Jaesung-shi”.

 

He smiled a boyish smile. I guess it was because I remembered his name.

 

“Hi. Uhm. I was told to bring this here”, He lifted a bag from where a delicious smell was coming from. My stomach growled.

 

“Ah. That’s for me. I… uhm… didn’t have time to prepare food for tonight. You know… homework”, I smiled. It was not totally a lie.

 

“Here”, He smiled his boyish smile again, “Then enjoy your meal. I hope you will like it”.

 

“I will”.

 

Jaesung his heel.

 

“Oh Jaesung-shi”.

 

He turned and looked at me. “Yes?” He said.

 

“Then I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?”

 

He smiled and noded.


 

 

 

 

I woken by my alarm rang the next morning. Weird noises was coming from me as I stretched my sleepy muscles.

 

I had had a dreamless night and actually felt well rested for the first time since my mother dropped the news about Baekhyun and I.

 

I got up from the bed at danced around in my room while getting dressed. After putting the school uniform on, I went into the kitchen, grabbing my phone on the way.

 

When I came into the kitchen everything was so amazingly quiet. Walking over to the sink, I poured a glass of water and found a bowl.

 

Just when I had finished eat my cereal my phone rang, showing no caller-id. Who in their right mind would call me this early in the morning?

 

"Hello? Jang Aeryo here".

 

"Aeryo-shi! Good you picked up the phone. This is Chae Junghwa".

 

Baekhyun's mother?

 

"Oh Mrs. Chae. What can I do for you?" Why couldn't she just call her son?

 

"You see, Baekie has a hard time waking up in the morning. So I'm calling because I would like to ask you to wake him up. Just so he won't be late? Can you do that for me?" Is she ing kidding me? I was just going to find an excuse when my eyes fell on my glass of water. A smile creeping on my face.

 

"Of course I'll do it Mrs. Chae. We can't have Baekhyun will be late for school." My voice sweet as sugar and I was almost gagging because of the sweetness in it.

 

"Thank you dear. I know you're going to be a great wife for Baekie." I rolled my eyes, hoping they still would change their minds.

 

"Bye mrs. Chae", I hung up and grabbed my almost full glass of water. Payback is a Baekhyun.

 

I opened the door to Baekhyun's room. Oh god it stank of teenage boy! I crinkled my nose and looked at his sleeping figure laying on the bed totally covered.

 

While standing there watching him, I remembered all the good times we had spend together. How sweet he was back then. The boyfriend every girl wish to have. A smile formed on my lips.

 

Get your thoughts straight Aeryo, he cheated on you with… HER! That little flirty . And with that I took my glass and turned it right above his face.

 

Water was splashing down on Baekhyun’s face and he sat up, shock written all over his face.

 

"You're mother called asking me to wake you up. Now I have done that. Get dresses you lazy ." I turned and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

 

From inside the room I could hear Baekhyun swearing and yelling at me. Words like and pain in the could be heard. I only laughed.

 

“Then you could just have woken up when your alarm rang idiot!” I shouted back. “Then you wouldn’t have ended up being all wet!”

 

 

Baekhyun and I would arrive to school in different cars. I had called my mother last night asking if it wasn’t best if Baekhyun and I drove separated. Just because the engagement wasn’t official yet and I would be stupid if rumors was spread.

 

She had been so happy, maybe because she thought about my ‘innocence’.And of course she had agreed instantly. To my luck.

 

Leaving Baekhyun behind I went out of the front door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter