13. Baekhyun

Not You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That teacher is just mad that I'm not flirting with her anymore", I grumbled, "Why did she have to put me in the same group as Jang Aeryo?!"

 

It was lunch break after the dreadful class of Business. All 14 of us was gathered by a table in the cafeteria.

Everyone has to choose an elective class in their third year. I had chosen Business together with Kris. Kyungsoo had chosen acting. Xiumin and Luhan had chosen psychology. Kai, Sehun and Lay had chosen dance and Suho, Chen and Chanyeol had chosen extra music. Tao was taking extra classes in martial arts but I think it mostly consisted of his 2nd year admire (slave) taking pictures of him doing cool stunts.

 

Liyue had chosen acting with the reason being that she dreamed about becoming an acting-dol, just like our friend Kyungsoo. Alviina had for some reason chosen scandinavian languages. I knew she were taking dance lessons outside class so why not just have them while we were in school?

 

"Well we had fun in drama too", Kyungsoo said as if I had told him how much fun I usually had in Business, "We had to act out an improv scenario".

 

"And we did really well!", Liyue added with excitement.

 

"Can we for one second focus on my misery without it being interrupted by you actors in making?" I wailed. No one seemed to take my concerns seriously anymore.

 

"Stop complaining Baekkie! Half of the school wished they were in your shoes", Suho said, "The boys in our class adore her".

 

"Well I would gladly give up my place to a volunteering hormone filled male", I said dramatically, "As long as I don't have to work together with Jang Aeryo".

 

I leaned back in my chair, sulking over my misery. Since the incident last saturday, everything had been extremely awkward between us.

 

Aish! Why did I kiss her? I don't even remember it! I ruffles my hair frustrated.

 

"When speaking about the sun", Suho said, "The lover boy just left the table, looking hella angry".

 

I looked over at their table and met Aeryo's eyes, lifting a brow questioning the situation but she just looked baffled.

 

"His balls probably got stuck in his . Wait he don't have any!" Sehun laughed.

 

As the guys continued to joke about Sandeul's private parts, I observed Aeryo.

 

She seemed awfully close to that 1st year kid and somehow it bothered me.

 

I had cut off all girls, staying true to the engagement whether I liked it or not. And there she was seducing boys with her deep brown eyes and milky white skin.

 

He whispered him something in the ear and the whole scene seemed way too intimate for my liking.

 

I grinded my teeth telling myself that it all because of her fake two goodie shoes, that led boys think she was an angel.

 

They seemed to be in some kind of deep conversation (probably about how much Sanyeon , because he more than a hooker) and he suddenly looked at me, looking surprised.

 

I looked at him daringly. Why is he looking at me like that? She was probably telling him how horrible a person I am yadayada.

 

She was the one who broke up with me out of nowhere and here she was hating me like I had cheated on her.

 

I stared at the boy by her side. She didn't seem to have anything but brotherly affection for him but I couldn't read his eyes.

 

He seemed to be interested in her but on the other hand his eyes would follow people walking by. Pretty girls and handsome guys (not that I was looking at them! I was just observing our little friend).

 

Was he just someone who loves watching beautiful people?

 

As Aeryo and the boy was rising from their chairs, Kyungsoo patted me on the shoulder, nodding as a sign to leave.

 

It was only those in my class who still were present, the other already leaving for their respective classes.

 

As we walked to the classroom, Liyue said, "I think it's nice that you're with Aeryo in that assignment. Isn't it the perfect way to spend time with your crush?"

 

I looked at her horrified, while Chanyeol and Chen laughed out loudly, gaining weird looks. Kyungsoo had a hard time keeping a straight face and Liyue just looked around confused.

 

"What? Did I say something wrong?" She said bewildered, "You know you have to correct me if I say something the wrong way! Korean is my fourth language you know!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter