04. Aeryo

Not You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was a ing dream, it had to be a dream! Why else would my mother drag me to dinner with Byun Baekhyun.

 

I would never attended anything where there was a risk meeting him. I always found stupid excuses for staying at home; school, friends or law studies (which I did seperatly from school work of course). She usually told me when we had to meet someone but not this time. Isn't it pretty odd? My subconscious questioned. I couldn't care about that now, right now I had to deal with the devil sitting in front of me.

 

The only thing I just couldn’t lay a finger on, was the the horrified look Baekhyun gave me. Like I was some kind of a monster. Okay, we didn't end our relationship well, but he didn’t have to look at me like if he had seen some kind of monster.

 

Our drinks came in and that was when I understood why Baekhyun gave me the look he gave me. I could still hear my mothers words hang in the air;

 

“Well now they meet as fiancees”.

 

I coughed hard on the drink, I just had taken a sip of. No ing way! I wasn’t going to marry THE manwhore, Byun ing Baekhyun. I looked at my mother with big eyes; She couldn’t be serious.

 

But she was. Her eyes were shining like stars. If I knew my mother right, this wasn’t just some new idea. This idea was old; I don’t know how old but one thing I did know was: I had to get out of this as soon as possible.

 

Right now there wasn’t that much I could do; I put the best smile I had learn on and just “accepted” it for now. If this ended up in marriage, which I certainly didn’t hope and would do anything for it not to happen, I would do everything to make it a living hell for Baekhyun. That thought helped brighten the whole damn situation just a tiny bit.

 

When the food was served I had lost my appetite. I tried my best to come up with a plan to get out of this arrangement but my head was one big black hole. What could you use a smart brain to, when it couldn’t think in grave situations like this?

 

That’s when I heard the next thing which made my toes cringe.

 

“Can you give Baekie a glass of water? His glass is almost empty”.

 

No way in hell was I going to serve Baekie a glass of water, but I had to either way, or the rest of my life.

 

I wasn't going to be his maid nor wife.

 

But I must admit Baekie did sound sweet and I recalled having called him the same thing in the past.

 

I almost slapped myself for letting my thoughts wander to back then. The past was in the past and I had no intention to go back. Ever. Get your thoughts straight Aeryo.

 

I could see the smirk playing on his lips and before I even thought about the consequents if I was caught, I kicked him hard under the table. Only to be satisfied by the pain in his eyes.

 

Our mothers left the table after Baekhyun’s mother had told us we now had to live together. Could this day get any worse?

 

A stupid thought, now that I look back. The person sitting across the table had been Byun Baekhyun.


 

I was back home laying on my bed not feeling a single thing. That’s when the whole night’s event popped up in my head once again. He had called me ugly, well not directly, but the first person to call me ugly to be him was enraging. I hit my bed, getting more frustrated for every second passing. I buried my face into my pillow, frustrated.

 

He had seen right through me. He knew I was in love with someone and he could use it against me. And then he had just left, saying he had an urgent matter! I was 100 percent sure he wasn’t going to keep that in his pants. As if I was going to get married to such a promiscuous boy.

 

I screamed, loudly. Right in that moment I couldn’t care less if I was a girl; I hit and kick my pillow.

 

Try and imagine a cheetah chasing and playing with its prey. That was me, and my pillow was definitely not the cheetah. I threw it through the room.

 

I was so angry! How on earth could my mother do this to me, and how could my father even agree? There was a knock on my door, and my head snapped. I fled to the mirror checking it wasn’t visible that I almost had broken my bed in anger.

 

“Come in”, I fixed my hair and put my best my smile on. Taking a book from my nightstand, I sat on the bed.

 

“Hey. Your mother just told me, what happened today”. My father’s figure came inside my room and he shut the door behind him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter