01. Baekhyun

Not You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My day usually goes like this; wake up, be awesome and handsome, go to bed. Well that’s the short version of it but it covers it pretty well.

 

I attended Seoul Foreign Language High School, as all the other rich students, and was already in my 3rd year.

 

It would be an understatement to say that I had a good time in High School. I enjoyed it to the fullest.

 

Already since middle school, I had been one of the, not to brag you know, handsome and popular guys.

 

In the first year, I had automatically found the other flower boys of my year. I already known Chanyeol and Kyungsoo from my middle school time but still we ended up being 12 in a group.

 

The silly girls had called us EXO. Like what an uncool name. Couldn’t they had called us something like; Baekhyun and the, not as handsome as Baekhyun, other boys. Hm that would definitely have been better.

 

I must say that my high school debut was great. I had made out with the hottest of the 3rd years before the first month had gone by. Just the first out of many.

 

Even though we went to one of the best school in Korea, I took the lessons easily. I’m a fast learner okay?

 

Already being the successor of my father’s company, I had always known that I was going to Yonsei University. And yes, I knew that it was hard work to go to one of the best universities in the country.

 

But a little charming to the right and a little kiss to the left, basically got me through the two first years with an average that was quite good.

 

My reputation was also quite good, if I had to say so myself. I was known as the handsome and charming prince of EXO (urg I seriously think they need to rethink that name).

 

I remember feeling pretty smug, that I could go around doing girls but charm myself out of any problem. No girl could withstand my indulging charm.

 

I lived in a big apartment with my parents, even though they were seldomly home, but it was nice. It was easier with them not being home, than them being home asking questions.

 

I usually had a driver, who drove me to school every day. And just here I was. In the car on my way to school.

 

It had only been a week since school started, and spring was already on it’s way. The trees were shedding it’s wintercoat and soon everything would be covered in pastels and leaves.

 

I took a deep breath. This really was the spring of my youth. I only had a year left until I had to go to university and enter the business world for real.

 

Don't get me wrong. I love negotiating important deals and the whole game around it all but I still had the feeling that I hadn’t really lived out my responsible-free days to the fullest yet.

 

There were still cheeks to kiss and girls to do. No one else but the amazing Baekhyun could fulfill that role. I couldn’t just let the whole female population of our school down. It would be a loss for not only them, but the whole female population of the Republic of Korea.

 

We drove to the back entrance, where I would be meeting some of the others. We would usually meet up in the morning, some of us at the back entrance and some at the front.

 

Today it was Lay, Suho, Chen, Tao, Sehun and I who were going through the back entrance. Back there were much less fuss, which just what I had needed that day.

 

My mom had pestered me to meet up later that day, telling me she had something to tell me.

 

After a 1000 calls and 500 texts, I finally agreed. Now you’re maybe wondering; Why doesn’t fabulous Baek want to meet up with his mom?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter