03. Baekhyun

Not You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I saw Jang Aeryo, I hoped with all of my heart that she just accidentally had come to the same restaurant.

 

When Jang Aeryo came closer, I hoped that it all was because of her mother coming to greet us.

 

When Jang Aeryo sat in front of me, looking at me trying to hide her disgust but with a confused look on her face, it finally dawn on me that she was the one.

 

The one I would marry. The one who would ruin my life.

 

“So they finally meet!” my mom said with a satisfied smile. Even though we had seen each others at some dinner parties, we had never really talked or interacted. Well as far as they knew.

 

We gave our greetings to each other, both putting on the curtiful smiles, we had learned from when we were pooping in our pants (well from when SHE was pooping in her pants).

 

She was wearing a light blue shirt which hugged her figure in the right way (not that I looked at her well-rounded figure). The skinny black jeans showed off her slim, but not thin, legs and her perky (well you have to appreciate a good when you see one alright?).

 

Her hair had gotten longer. The black locks lay softly on her s (yeah she does have those).

 

As she chuckled of something my mom had said, she moved all her hair to on side, exposing her white neck and collarbone. If it had been anyone else but her, I would have found it y and alluring but the sight just made me roll my eyes.

 

As soon as the waiters had served us the drinks, Aeryo’s mom said, “Well now they meet as fiancees”.

 

Aeryo choked on her drink, coughing wildly but the smug feeling I got from that sight, couldn’t outshine the dislike of this arrangement.

 

“I’m what… With who?” she coughed, still recovering from her sudden near death experience.

 

“Sweetheart you’re marrying my handsome Baekhyun”, my mom swooned. I did my best not to roll my eyes. Everyone knew I was handsome. She didn’t have to state the obvious.

 

“Aren’t you happy?” her mom smiled and I don’t think anyone else but me saw the quick but very dissatisfied scowl on her face, before she smiled without responding.

 

The food was placed on the table, and either were our mothers totally oblivious to the tension between me and Aeryo or they simply ignored us.

 

“Can you give Baekie a glass of water? His glass is almost empty”, my mom asked Aeryo.

 

I was about to say that I didn’t want her water but instead I pushed my glass slightly towards her with a smirk.

 

I would have to be extremely ignorant (which I’m definitely not), not to see the murdering look in her eyes as she reached for the carafe.

 

As she filled my cup, I felt a hard kick on my shin and I had to bit my lip real hard not to give any sound.

 

I thank her with a restrained smile, already thinking of possibilities to take my revenge.

 

I could “accidently” spill my water on her or… Maybe humiliate her in school, I thought, munching on the food.

 

As I was about to take another bite, a sentence I never would have thought of, even though it was pretty obvious that it would happen sometime, came.

 

“And since you two don’t know each other that well, you will be living together closer to the school in an apartment before we announce the engagement in June”, my mom said.

 

I sat with open mouth, staring at her. She had to be kidding me. I had to LIVE together with that girl?

 

She looked just as flabbergasted as I did and in that moment we could both agree that this was the absolute worst that could happen.


 

When our mothers went on a toilet break with each other (I really don’t get why women in their age still go to the bathroom together, like small middle school girls), the petite girl in front of me spoke.

 

“Did you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter