PAGE 60: IT'S OVER NOW

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A flashback before the kidnapping.

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

                I’m standing outside the house, the house where I grew up with a beautiful family who accepted me and made me feel that I’m not alone in this world. My parents are the best parents, they raise me well and I’m thank them for giving me a happy life, for loving me. After I’ve found out the truth I tried to search who I am but the past can never be undone, my biological parents were dead and the only thing I have is them, Mr. & Mrs. Park and Jiyeon who was my sister.

                I fall in love with my sister, I tried to control myself, prevent not to fall in love for her but I just can’t. It happened so fast, the next day I found out we were in love even it’s forbidden. But the I’m admire her for telling me she loves me even though our parents doesn’t want us to do something crazy like falling in like this. I’m still thinking why is this happened? If I just go back from the beginning I wish we never love each other, I wish I never told her that I love her so that she’s not hurting this way.

                For the very last time I want to see her before I’m going to face and fix all of this problem, I’ll give justice for all of this no matter what happens I’ll protect Jiyeon from them. Si Yoon and his father should vouch all what they’ve done and I’m gonna make sure it will happen now I have the evidence I can do all the things I need to do.

Seohyun calling….

Jinwoon: yeoboseyo? Seohyun-ah…I’m going to the police station right now…

Mr. Yoon: (on the other line) are you sure you wanna do that? I’m with your friend right now, is it a friend or your yeojachingu?

Jinwoon: Mr. Yoon?!!! Don’t ever touch her!!! Or else…

Mr. Yoon: or else what? If you want to see her alive then give me all of the evidence…

Jinwoon: I’m going to kill you!!!

Mr. Yoon: I’ll be waiting for you Jinwoonshi…

                If something happen to Seohyun I don’t know I’m going to do, instead of going to the police I need to save Seohyun first. They beat me but didn’t kill me next thing happened I was at the hospital and then when I woke up someone drag me, force me to go with them. They inject me something that made me weak.

                Again they beat me, I can’t move and I’m expecting them to kill but something came up, I never thought Si Yoon will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter