PAGE 41: TIRED AND GIVING UP

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          It’s been 3 years already and lot of things happened and changed but one thing I’m sure I can’t changed, my heart. Our business bankrupt and it was Si Yoon oppa and his family who help me and Appa. I decided to be marry Si Yoon oppa because of money, it’s absurd but it’s a way to help my father to pay his debts to the Yoon’s. Si Yoon oppa is my fiancé and we were planning our wedding, I mean they were planning our wedding 6 months from now, all of them were excited coz all of them believes that we’re match made in heaven. I can’t hate Si Yoon oppa and I can’t stop him loving me because he’s the only one who was there to support and never leave me, if I can’t give him my heart at least I can make him happy.

         The day I saw Jinwoon oppa in front of the gate that’s the last day I ever saw him, that day I really tried to follow him but it’s like there’s something or someone stopping me to get out from the car, there’s a lot of lies and doubts but what I really want is for him to tell me what is really the truth but I didn’t figure out the answer and just let him walk away again and it really hurts me.

Rey: annyeonghaseyo Jiyeon-ah…

Jiyeon: annyeong Rey Oppa…how are you?

Rey: I’m fine, I heard you’re wedding is getting near huh? So that’s it? you just getting married and no plans to find him? just try again Jiyeon...please..

Jiyeon: no, I don’t know what to do anymore…where should I start, if I find him and see him can the both of us be happy and live in peace like the way we live right now?

Rey: you know what, I’m still trying my best to find him without your help…don’t you love him anymore huh? You know Jinwoon more than me and you believe them saying that he push your mother, killed her and stab that Bastard Si Yoon? Hell no Jiyeonah!!! Why? Why are you giving up on him?

Jiyeon: (crying) because I’m tired…I’m tired of believing anyone…I can’t just let my father alone will all the debts of the family…Jinwoon oppa never tried to explained to me, the day he showed up he just ranaway…why? He just let me think that all of their accusation was right…why did he run and never tell me the truth?

Rey: I don’t know, what I know is that Jinwoon was alone right now and sad coz the girl he used to protect and fight for is getting married soon. I’m going first…just call me if you want to help me again.

          I really wanted to see Jinwoon oppa, Rey and I tried to look for him but we failed and then I decided to give up coz maybe Jinwoon oppa doesn’t really want to see me ever again. I thought a lot about finding him and the last place I’ve searched was in the small province where Luna and I went for a vacation together after that I stopped. I stopped coz it’s time for me to stopped, I have a lot of things to do now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter