PAGE FIVE: BAD FEELING

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

                After lunch I immediately told oppa to go home besides he’s still have a hang-over and I really can’t face him after what happened last night, well it’s really not normal what happened last night…really not normal. I told Luna about it and she told me it’s not so right and its gross…I felt the same thing too but something keeps telling me that I like what happened but  It’s really wrong.

Luna: (she hit me in my forehead) yah! Stop thinking about it, looks like Jinwoon oppa didn’t remember anything last night…so stop worrying about that…can you?

Jiyeon: (I was rubbing my forehead) yah!!! That hurts, should I not bother? Look…for us girls, our first kiss is really important…and the thing is, my brother is my first kiss…and what do you think I should feel about it? He’s my brother.

Luna: hmmmm…Jiyeonah…you brother was drunk ok? Guys always like that…example…my cousin and her brother they accidentally kiss so it’s not weird at all…ok?

Jiyeon: deh???not weird? But why do I feel something weird…

Luna: like what?

Jiyeon: like… something…geezz…you can’t even understand

Luna: aishhhh! Yah I have a better idea…let’s see (she open her phone and call her cousin) yeoboseyo? Unnie…deh…I’ll meet you after class….

                So after class Luna and I went into a restaurant where her cousin is working. She’s really pretty and nice, how can Luna didn’t get any single kindness from her cousin?

Luna: (hug her cousin) annyeonghaseyo Leejin Unnie

Leejin: Lunashi…it’s been 2 years already huh?

Jiyeon: deh? So this is the first time that you’ll see each other after 2 years?

Luna: deh…ahhh Unnie…this is my friend Jiyeon

Leejin: annyeong Jiyeonshi…oooohhhh yepeoda…Luna how come you have a friend like her?

Luna: deh? Yah Unnie…you're hurting my feelings…

Leejin: arasso…bali get a table and I’ll order you, wait do you want burger? Milk tea?shake??

Luna: strawberry shake for us…(Leejin unnie is busy waiting for the order while Luna and I were waiting at the table)

Jiyeon: how old is your cousin? Is she the one?

Luna: 26…deh…I told you, her first kiss was Joon oppa, her brother…just like you and Jinwoon oppa…

Jiyeon: yah…kaja…let’s forget about that ok?

Leejin: (she came holding the tray) where are you going Jiyeonshi? Bali let’s eat first

Luna: Unnie…we, I mean Jiyeonah really want to know something…you told me before that you and Joon oppa kiss right?

Leejin: yah Lunashi…lower your voice

Luna: arata...so, this friend of mine…have the same problem as you Unnie…

Leejin: (she was surprised and look at me) then what did you do when he kiss you?

Jiyeon: deh?...deh?

Leejin: I think I was also your age back then when my brother and I have an affair…

Luna: SULMA??? (she almost spilled out the food on ) Unnie!!!

Leejin: (smirk) you don’t know about it right? deh Joon oppa and I runaway together coz our parents wants us to separate…we know that is not right but because we love each other so much we don’t care about other people.

Luna: then what happened?

Leejin: we end it. that’s all…but I still love him…(take a zip on her milk shake)

Jiyeon: unnie…how did you know that you love him?

Leejin: that I really can’t tell…I don’t know how it happened…but it happened right? maybe because we always stay together? were too close to each other…and maybe because of the accident kiss. I realized what I really felt for him.

Luna: Jiyeona kaja! Unnie the thing I want to hear from you is to tell her that she is  mistaken something about her feelings not to encourage to continue to feel that way unnie…

Leejin: (laughing) aigoo…Lunashi…but J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter