PAGE NINE: JINWOON'S FEAR

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

                It’s been 2 days that oppa was admitted at the hospital. The first time he suffered like this was when I was in grade school and I don’t understand his condition back then, and then Omma told me that he’s afraid in fire, anything that is burning something like that BUT Omma never tell me the reason why, so since then I always there to watch him. Even when there’s an activity in our school I always tell our teachers that he can’t see any objects that are burning coz he could be in this kind of situation.

                I wanted to know why he’s so afraid on fire but I can’t ask him that, my parent’s doesn’t want to talk about it too.

Mrs. Park: I hope he’ll get well soon…

Jiyeon: Omma…what did the doctor say?

Mrs. Park: go back to school it’s almost time for your class…

Jiyeon: deh Omma…I’ll come here after class…

                So I just went to class, everytime I wanted to know about oppa’s condition they always changing the topic, they were avoiding me.

Luna: hey, how’s Jinwoon oppa?

Jiyeon: still in the hospital…

Luna: what happened to him?

Jiyeon: I really don’t know..i wish I know…when he came home on that day he never said anything.

Luna: Jiyeonah… I wanted to tell you something…remember when we have a fieldtrip at that province? Jinwoon oppa came to visit that place again…

Jiyeon: no what? why?

Luna: my cousin is Jinwoon oppa’s classmate…and he heard him that he’ll visit the place with his friend…maybe there’s something happened there…it was the day you told me he came home like he’s totally not himself right?

Jiyeon: wait…I don’t get it…

                After class I immediately went to the hospital to visit my brother, Omma is sleeping at the couch while Oppa was sitting at the bed staring at the window.

Mrs. Park: oh Jiyeon you’re here…

Jiyeon: Omma…you can go home…I’m going to sleep here …get some rest.

Mrs. Park: ani…gwenchana…you have class tomorrow…

Jiyeon: I told my teacher that I can’t come tomorrow…they understand…

Mrs. Park: ok then…I’ll come here early tomorrow…

                My mother went home and I left to look after oppa. It’s 8 pm and he’s still awake, I wonder what’s his thinking right now. He looks so sad and how I wish he can tell me what he feels.

Jiyeon: (I went on his side) oppa… (he look at me but he was just staring at me) oppa please don’t be like this…please don’t be sick like this…

                And now I’m crying, I can’t stop the tears and it’s continuously flowing. I am so afraid, I’m really afraid. But in a second I felt arms embracing me tightly, then I was surprised when Oppa is really hugging me and then he speak.

Jinwoon: mianhe…mianhe… (repeatedly saying it)

Jiyeon: (I want to look at him in the eye but I can’t move coz he’s holding me rigidly) oppa…

Jinwoon: (he starts crying) I think I’m lost, I thinkI’m crazy, I think I am wrong…I think I really feels wrong but now I know the reason for all of this…mianhe…jinja miahe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter