PAGE EIGHTEEN: PROJECT JOURNAL

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

      So tomorrow will be Jiyeon’s graduation day, should I go and greet her after what happened? Omma called me to come home so that we can prepare everything for Jiyeon’s special day tomorrow.

      I decided to unpack my stuffs also for moving out to another apartment and it’s near Ryu’s place. I was fixing everything when I realized there’s something missing, it’s my journal notebook…that journal notebook was my requirements in prelims but I never submit it.

Jinwoon: (still looking the notebook when Ryu came) where is that thing??

Ryu: hey, what are you looking for?

Jinwoon: remember my journal notebook? I think i lost it…

Ryu: if you lost that that will be a big problem…you wrote everything there…

Jinwoon: majayo (worried)

Ryu: wait…have you look in to your house?

Jinwoon: not yet…ahhh…I’m going home later…and what are you doing here anyway?

 

After lunch I arrived at house, only Omma was there, Abuji was in the office and Jiyeon is at the school. I went on my room and look for the notebook but I can’t find it anywhere.

Mrs. Park: are you looking for something?

Jinwoon: ahhh…aniya Omma…by any chance have you seen a notebook? It was my project… and I really need that…

Mrs. Park: ahhhh…deh…I fix your things and I put it on your cabinet (she open the cabinet but we didn’t see anything there) omo? Where is it? I’m sure I put it in here…

Jinwoon: it’s ok Omma…just forget it… I’m going to rest for a bit…is it ok?

Mrs. Park: of course…

      I was lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling and I remember everything halmoni told me. I keep visiting halmoni when I finally knew everything about me. She even told me that she was glad that I was alive, she did mentioned a lot about how my parents fell in love and how they were happy when I was born. Even though I don’t have memories with my biological parents I truly loved them, even if I didn’t see them they will always be in my heart.

      I also thought of searching for my father’s only brother coz I was hoping that I still have relatives to call.

Mrs. Park: Jinwoonshi…ireona…it’s dinner time

Jinwoon: (I slowly open my eyes) deh? Ahhh… deh Omma…I’m coming…

      Before I go to the dining area I spend a minute to wash up. I feel nervous right now, coz I don’t know if I can face Jiyeon.

Mr. Park: so as we all know…that Jiyeon will be graduating tomorrow…I want all of us to be there on the ceremony…and Jiyeonshi…we are so proud of you…

Jiyeon: gomawo Appa…

Mr. Park: what are your plans after graduation? What college do you want to go?

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter