PAGE 31: WAY BACK IN YOUR ARMS

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE VIEWPOINT

          Jiyeon didn’t know that Jinwoon heard her conversation on the phone with Si Yoon and went to Jiyeon’s class to help her.

Mrs. Prof: Ms. Park Jiyeon, where is your family member? Have I told you that every activity is 10% of your grade and if you didn’t make it you’ll lose that grade.

Jiyeon: deh seonseangnim, my…

Mrs. Prof: eh? Don’t waste my time waiting for you…

Jinwoon: (he came running towards Jiyeon) Seonsaengnim…I’m with her…(exhausted) I’m here…

Mrs. Prof: so let’s begin, you both have 6 minutes to share your compliments with each other, and answer the list of the question that I gave.

          At first both of them was really awkward looking and telling compliments with another but in the end they feel comfortable and express their true feelings.

Mrs. Prof: ok, for the last question…What is the thing you like most and hate most about each other?

Jinwoon: should I be the one to answer first?

Mrs. Prof: deh

Jinwoon: Jiyeonah? What I most like about her is the thing I hate most about her being STUBBORN

Mrs, Prof & Jiyeon: why?

Jinwoon: because that’s her? It’s because she’s stubborn that I like her and because she’s stubborn that I hate her too. (he look at her while explaining his answer) For being stubborn you show me that you really care about me in many ways and I hate it because I can’t stop you for being that way but I’m glad that you’re always STUBBORN. Please don’t get tired to be the most stubborn person that I’ve ever met and because of that I really like you.

Mrs. Prof: nice to hear that you have that personality Ms. Park so it’s your turn

Jiyeon: deh? Ah deh…about Jinwoon oppa…I like him because he’s a person that knows the right thing to do and he’s not the kind of person that will hurt everyone just for his own sake and because of that I really hate him

Mrs. Prof: I guess you two have loads of resentment for each other, am I right?

Jinwoon: ani-imnida…

Mrs. Prof: so that’s it. it ended well…good work for the both of you…excuse s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter