PAGE 37: LOVE SUICIDE

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SI YOON VIEWPOINT

          I felt so wrong, no, bad didn’t suit me…maybe I’m an evil, a liar, a coward.... what really happened to me that I can do anything like this? And my father, my father has always been my role model since I was a child but then we’re doing this together, we are committing something that is immoral.

Mr. Yoon: don’t ever try to speak out…from this day…we’ll forget everything and move forward.

Si Yoon: (tremble) Appa…don’t kill him…andwe…please…

Mr. Yoon: if we’ll not going to kill him he’ll speak up…and you’re going to jail do you want that to happened?

Si Yoon: no…but please just let him live…just leave him to me…I beg you…

          And so my father let me do what I want to do to him, I don’t want to be a murderer but well I did murdered someone already but the truth is I’m not a bad person but when I keep on thinking that I lied to everyone I felt that way.

          I put him on the back seat of my car and drove him in a place that I didn’t know, what I want is he should stay out of my life, in Jiyeon’s life…the place is far enough for him not to go back in Seoul, I want him to forget everything he has, to forget Jiyeon.

Si Yoon: (I pull him out from the car) Mianhe Jinwoon…but please just let go of Jiyeon to me (I thought he was severly beat up and wounded but he managed to talk)

Jinwoon: (slowly speaking coz he was badly beaten) remember this I’ll never give up on her, you’ll never get what you want (and then he lose consciousness)

          I just left him half dead on the road and I don’t care what will going to happened to him if he’ll die there and I’m also hoping he will. After I heard his last words to me I started to feel weak and afraid that what if he’ll comeback and get everything again?

          I get a knife and make sure that Jinwoon finger prints left there and put it on a plastic and went back to the place that we were earlier and called Jiyeon for help.

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          My father told me that Jinwoon killed my mother, what should I believe now? I went to look for Jinwoon to ask him everything, what is really the truth? And then someone was calling me, it was Si Yoon oppa asking for help.

          I saw him lying on the ground, bleeding…he was stab on his sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter