PAGE 44: THE ENGAGEMENT

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE VIEWPOINT

Everybody is busy for the both parties, the Park and Yoon family were preparing for Jiyeon and Si Yoon’s engagement party coz after 2 months their wedding is next to celebrate while Jinwoon, Seohyun and Mr. Kim were busy for planning for their MiniHotel business Anniversary.

          Jiyeon called Seohyun and invite her for her engagement party for tomorrow.

Seohyun: of course I’ll come, thank you for inviting me even if we’ve known each other for a short period you invited me in your important day of your life

Jiyeon: of  course, I’ll text you the address ok? Can you tell me your name? full name?

Seohyun: ahhh deh, Seo Joo hyun just call me Seohyun…how about you?

Jiyeon: me? I’m Park Jiyeon, just call me Ji since we are friends now

Seohyun: ok Ji…(turn off the phone)

Jinwoon: hey who’s that?

Seohyun: weh??? why you care…

Jinwoon: yah…is that a guy?

Seohyun: yup…weayo? Are you jealous?

Jinwoon: why would i?

Seohyun: as I expected that’s what you’re going to say…that’s my friend from Seoul

Jinwoon: who? the nameless friend of yours?

Seohyun: yah!!! I told you she’s real and she’s inviting me to her engagement party 

Jinwoon: WOW! Big wow for you…then what’s her name?

Seohyun: nameless friend like what you’ve said….kaja let’s go to Halmoni’s restaurant I craving for black bean noodles

Jinwoon: ok,,,you’re treat…

         

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          This day my bestfriend is leaving the country and she’ll never be there at my engagement party and that’s a heartbreaking.

Luna: yah Ji…I’m sorry to leave you like this…I really wish I can stay and attend tomorrow but…

Jiyeon: no buts…just come back here and make sure you’re fine… please come back here…promise me? you’ll be here on my wedding day…there’ll be no wedding without my maid of honor…

Luna: I promise…I promise…I will be there…don’t worry…

JIyeon: I’m going to miss you, if you have time call me or I’ll call you ok? I’ll pray for you don’t worry…I love you…take care…

Luna’s mother: Luna, Jiyeonshi…we need to go…

Luna: we are going Jiyeon…please be happy…and promise me whatever happens you should follow the right thing arasso?

Jiyeon: deh…

          It’s hard to see her like this, it’s hard for me that she’s leaving me for a while but I know it’s harder on her part suffering her illness for so long and I hope God will always be there for her.

Si Yoon: (he came at my restaurant) annyeong…I heard Luna left already?

Jiyeon: deh, so how’s work?

Si Yoon: work is work…don’t want to talk about it, let’s talk about our engagement for tomorrow.

Jiyeon: ah deh…I really hope it’s going to be great party

Si Yoon: I hope too…you want to go to my place tonight?

Jiyeon: what?

Si Yoon: let’s have dinner

Jiyeon: let’s just have dinner here then let’s go home after

Si Yoon: ok ok…

          That’s not the first time Si Yoon oppa ask me to go with him on his place, the thing is I already knew what’s running on his mind, everytime he’s asking me that i'm giving him a lot of excuses.

Mr. Park: (drinking glass of brandy at the living room) why are you late?

Jiyeon: Appa (I sit beside him) drinking again?

Mr. Park: I’m thinking about something

Jiyeon: like what?

Mr. Park: like this…why did I give you to Si Yoon…are you happy?

Jiyeon: ahhh…Appa…I can do anything for you…you’re the only one that is constant…a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter