Page 35 : A FATHER’S LOVE

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MR. YOON VIEWPOINT

          When we knew what happened to my wife’s friend, Mrs. Park, me and my wife immediately went to the hospital where she was admitted. The doctor says she’s in coma and there’s a little chance that she’ll wake up.

          I’m so sorry to see them facing this kind of obstacle in their family but I have no choice but to keep the truth hidden. Si Yoon told me what really happened, he wants to tell the truth but I stop him. I stop him coz I don’t want him to go to jail and waste his life there.

Si Yoon: Abuji…

Mr. Yoon: don’t tell them the truth…

Si Yoon: (he was crying) Abuji… it was an accident…I’m too drunk and I accidentally push her. I didn’t mean it

Mr. Yoon: gwenchana…leave this to me, and do not say anything..whatever happens

          This is the first time I committed a big crime, because I’m a father I don’t want to see my son hurting. I’m a good friend to the Park family but I can’t just let my son go to jail because of this, whatever happened I’ll protect my son.

          The person who reported to the police about what happened, I came to find him myself. I gave him the amount that he wants just to keep silent for what happened and blame everything to another person, and it was Jinwoon.

Witness: this is too much…anyways…I’ll just tell them that the guy I saw is him?, am I right?

Mr. Yoon: yes…and after that…tell the police not to interrogate you anymore…don’t show up ever again…the money I gave you is more than enough for you to start a new life in another town. And one more thing…before you totally leave and tell everything to the police tell to Mr. Park first what I’ve told you.

 

MR. PARK VIEWPOINT

          The person who saw the incident came to me and explained everything what happened, what he saw on that day and I told him not to report this on the police for the sake of my son. How can I accept this? I don’t want to believe it at first coz Jinwoon is my son, I treat him as my own son.

         

          How can I believe and send Jinwoon to jail?  The family I treasure and protect the most I can’t do anything about them now.

Si Yoon: Mr. Park, why are you drinking? Come on I’ll send you home…

Mr. Park: tell me…do you know anything that I don’t know about my children? Tell me the truth Si Yoonshi…

Si Yoon: Jinwoon and Jiyeon…I don’t want to tell you this…but they were together and Mrs. Park knows that…the place where she fall that’s  where  Jinwoon and Jiyeon’s secret place when they want to see each other. That night, Jiyeon left your house and she went there…Mrs. Park look for Jiyeon then I also worried that Jiyeon left home so I try to look on the tree house and that’s where  I saw her lying on the ground and Jinwoon…

Mr. Park: and Jinwoon?

Si Yoon: I don’t know what happened Mr. Park so I don’t know if Jinwoon really did IT.

          I came back to the house to sober, after an hour Jinwoon and Jiyeon came home to get some clothes for their mother.

Jinwoon: Abuji…

Jiyeon: Appa…did you drink? This is not the right time to drink Appa…Omma was in coma and you...

Mr. Park: (I keep myself calm as possible but…I came running towards Jinwoon and punch him) Jinwoonshi…

Jiyeon: Appa…what’s wrong?

Mr. Park: why did you do that to your mom?

Jinwoon: deh?

          I walk slowly to him and pulled him to stand up, grip on his clothes coz I can’t control myself anymore. I raised him as my own but he betrayed me and my family. I don’t know but my anger was the only thing I felt for him. I punched him till he fell on the floor, I ride into him until I felt the satisfaction of my anger. I don’t care if I could kill him right now coz all I want is the reason why did he do that to his mother.

Jiyeon: (she was pulling me and stopping me) Appa…stop it, you could kill him! Appa kamane!!! (she was crying so hard to stop me)

Mr. Park: get away here Jiyeon!!! (I stop punching Jinwoon and pulled his shirt, he’s face is covered with blood and he can’t even speak) you!!! From now on…you’re not belong here!!! I’ll never forgive you Jinwoon!!! And if you want to be forgiven don’t show your face here…

Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter