Page 50: TELL ME WHAT TO DO

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

 

          I’m having dinner with Si Yoon Oppa, he ask the hotel to prepare a dinner date with me tonight and yes he did great, he was holding a flower and prepare my favorite dishes. I’m not sure anymore how to treat him after what happened.

Si Yoon: Jiyeonah? Come and sit (he offer the chair to me)

Jiyeon: Oppa?

Si Yoon: don’t you remember what is the date today?

          Oh yes, this was the day I’ve given a last chance to live, the day Jinwoon oppa left me I thought my world is going to be end, that I’m not going to live without him but there’s Si Yoon oppa and I forgot that he was there for me. He’s the only who understand me and help me to live again. I must be thankful to him but since I saw Jinwoon oppa again I don’t know if I can try to give my heart to him just like I wanted to happen since he’s the only one who never give up on me.

Jiyeon: (he gave me a gift) I’m sorry I didn’t prepare anything for you

Si Yoon: gwenchana…I hope you can forgive me…the way I treat you?

Jiyeon: oppa..

Si Yoon: let’s just be happy tonight and enjoy the moment…can we?

          The truth is, even though I want this night to be happy I just can’t do it, I really want to leave and just go home I don’t know why Si Yoon oppa would like to stay here.

Jiyeon: oppa…can we go home by tomorrow?

Si Yoon: weh? I want to spend more time with you

Jiyeon: I know but we can spend time together in Seoul…

Si Yoon: why? (smiling) is it because of Jinwoon?

Jiyeon: oppa?

Si Yoon: (he drop his spoon and fork) what? Can’t we just eat dinner Jiyeonah?

Jiyeon: I don’t know why you want to stay here for a few more days?

Si Yoon: do you want to know why?

Jiyeon: of course…

Si Yoon: ok…I’ll tell you (he stand up, leaving his plate) coz I want to know how you feel…why? I’m trying really hard for you to love me but even if without him or if he’s here it’s still the same…am I right? Goddamnit Jiyeonah!!! When can you learn to look at me huh?

Jiyeon: oppa, I’m sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter