PAGE 25: JEBAL

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

                The vacation at Si Yoon’s province were not that successful for me coz all I did was to watched Jiyeon sticking around Si Yoon, why did I ever agree to come in the first place when Jiyeon will show me this kind of skinship with that guy?

                Before we came home, Jiyeon try to tell me something but because I felt so betrayed I ignored her and remain silent till we got home.  I know she’ll tell me again that she’s doing for us, she want to solve her problem with her relationship with Si Yoon but why can’t we solve this together?

                Mom welcome the two of us and prepared us a healthy lunch, we eat silently and Omma notice that were not talking to each other and thought that we really had a fight.

Jinwoon: Omma, I’m going to work at 6pm…

Omma: weh? you said you took a leave?

Jinwoon: I just thought of showing later to my boss

Omma: araso, so what time you’ll be at home?

Jinwoon:  3am..

Jiyeon: mwoh???

Jinwoon: weh? do you have a problem with that? I’m done eating…

                So I went to my work, my boss told me that I can come to work tomorrow but I insist coz I want to relieve my stress. I don’t like to see Jiyeon today, I don’t know what’s with me but I hate if she’s doing nice things with him and for ignoring me and showing interest with Si Yoon when we went for a vacation.

Boss: are you sure you’re fine here?

Jinwoon: deh sir thank you for letting me sleepover

Boss: this will be the last time Jinwoon…and by the way make sure that you’re closing at 10 pm arasso? The next employee will be here at 2am…

Jinwoon: deh…

                I was mapping the floor when some of Si Yoon’s buddies in the university came to eat.

Guy 1: hey you’re Park Jinwoon right?

Jinwoon: deh…

Guy2: we were Si Yoon’s friends and we’ll meet here with our girlfriends

Jinwoon: deh?

Guy1: deh…can we order now while waiting for them?

Jinwoon: ok..just go to the counter 

                So they planned to get together here at my working place? Is this some kind of a joke? It took half hour before Si Yoon and his company came, including Jiyeon. I was inside of the locker room and plan not to come out but because we were just 2 employee in the restaurant I can’t avoid this kind of situation.

Co-wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter