PAGE FOUR:A WRONG THOUGHTS

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON POV

I just remembered what Luna says to me that Oppa and I were not look alike, that we don’t look like siblings, so because I was worried about this I personally ask my mother and try to ask like usual question.

Jiyeon: Omma…can I ask you something? (I’m getting water from the ref)

Mrs. Park: deh? (Busy slicing some onions)

Jiyeon: my classmates and friends always saying that Oppa and I were not siblings (I quickly drink the glass of water after I said it)

Mrs. Park: (she stops what she’s doing and look at me) mwoh?

Jiyeon: (I sit beside Omma) I know it’s not right to ask this kind of thing but I just wanna make sure that I’m your true daughter and your my biological parents, that Jinwoon Oppa is my brother

Mrs. Park: (Mom started yelling at me) do not believe what people tell you coz God knows that you are my daughter, arasso? Go to your room and I don’t want to hear like this from you again! understand?!

 

                I just want to confirm and forget about this thoughts, I immediately went inside my room and cry. I know it’s wrong to asked but I can’t just let it bother me coz I keep thinking about it since Luna told me.

Jinwoon: (he was knocking at my door) Jiyeonah? I’ll come inside…

Jiyeon: (I quickly get up and sit on my bed) weayo?

Jinwoon: (he sit beside me and wipe my tears) aigoo…our princess is crying huh?

Jiyeon: (I hug him coz I can’t stop crying now) I didn’t mean to ask Omma about that…

Jinwoon: shhhh…(he pat my head to comfort me) I know, don’t ever think anything like that coz you are a PARK, araso? You are my sister…no matter how ugly you are you’re always be my sister…

Jiyeon: (I quickly release hugging him and hit his arm) yah!!! ugly? Me? who’s ugly huh? (I grab my pillow and throw into his face)

                Whatever happens Oppa knows how to cheer me up and make me feel better. I’m so lucky to have a family like them why am I thinking that I’m adopted anyway? I’m just making a problem which is nonsense.

 

 

Mrs. Park Viewpoint

                Jinwoon said something about Jiyeon’s fieldtrip yesterday and because of that I began to worry and now Jiyeon asked me the same thing so I talk about this with my husband.

Mr. Park: don’t worry about it jagiya…

Mrs. Park: no, this is not normal…why they need to asked those kind of question? Maybe Jinwoon notice that too… they didn’t look alike that maybe the reason why people keep on telling them that they’re not related…and someone mistaken Jinwoon that he look like another person.

Mr. Park: as long as the children never believe what other people says we’re not going to have a problem on it. And I told you that before we adopt Jinwoon, mianhe…I should never approved that we should keep him coz I know someone maybe looking for him that time.

Mrs. Park: NO! are we going to fight about that thing again? the children grew up with us nicely…and Jinwoon we did our best to be his parents…I know you don’t want to take him before but…look at him how he become…he’s a responsible man now…

Mr. Park: I’m just afraid about you, what if someone take him away from us?

Mrs. Park: no one will take him away to us, that will never happen (they both hug each other and then Jinwoon came inside the library room and the two of them both surprised)

Jinwoon: Omma, Appa…Jiyeon…I want to talk about what Jiyeon said to you earlier

Mrs. Park: deh?

Jinwoon: I want to say sorry that Jiyeon behave that way…and sometimes I feel the same way like her too…the truth is I always hear someone tell me those things that we didn’t look alike…but I don’t care what people says…and then when I met someone at the province and that halmoni told me I look like some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter