PAGE 26: OMMA KNOWS...

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SI YOON VIEWPOINT

                After Jiyeon and I talked and  she told me to give her time to think about what I’ve told her and I know sooner or later she’ll tell me her answer. I invited her to have dinner with my parents and she agree about it. Forcing her to love me it’s not what I wanted, all I want is that she’ll learn how to love me and I’m not going to let go the girl I love again and I’ll find a way whatever it is just to get her.

Jiyeon: oppa… it’s our 3rd monthsary the day after tomorrow (she said softly)

Si Yoon: (I smiled widely) deh…where do you wanna go then? Want to have a trip?

Jiyeon: ani…oppa…

Si Yoon: so what our plans on our special day then?

Jiyeon: I want you to let me go (she look straight into my eyes and my smile fade away)

Si Yoon: then expect me to give you happiness on that day, I really mean it Jiyeonah…let me send you home.

Jiyeon:  please I don’t want to hurt you more that’s why I’m doing this.

Si Yoon: kaja…let me send you home.

               

                I’m sorry Jiyeon that I have to hold on you, I love you and I don’t want to lose you…I don’t want to lose because I love you so much.

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

                I explained everything to Jinwoon oppa that I tried to break up with Si Yoon in a nicer way but I guess it became a hard way for us.

Jinwoon: just let me tell them, let me do and face all of them…

Jiyeon: oppa…what if Si Yoon oppa tell Appa about us?

Jinwoon: no…I need to say it first before him…I’ll tell Abuji about this as soon as he comes home

Jiyeon: oppa…

Jinwoon: for now I don’t you to feel depressed about that, I don’t want to see you sad…want to see a movie?

                We went for a walk at the park and then watched a movie. The more I am happy the more I feel scared about this…sometimes I really felt that I’m still weak to fight for him but I want to do it because of him.

Jiyeon: oppa…let’s take a photo together but before that let’s wear a couple shirt?

Jinwoon: why not a couple hat?

Jiyeon: sounds fun too…but still I want a couple shirt…kaja…let’s take a look around…

Jinwoon: deh…

                This is the moment I want to stop the time because I don’t want to stop being with him, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter