PAGE 28: LET'S JUST STOP

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

Mrs. Park: (she slap her daughter) micheosso?

Jiyeon: deh I’m crazy Omma…I love Jinwoon oppa…why can’t you just let us be?

Mrs. Park: say something again…and I…(she was ready to put a hand on me again)

Jiyeon: weh? you’re going to slap me again? it’s fine…it’s really fine even if you hit me many times… I feel numb… Omma

          I run away from home and call Luna coz I need someone right now. I force her to drink with me, we went into a karaoke bar.

Luna: stop drinking, you drink too much Jiyeonshi…yah!!! be careful on that…

Jiyeon: weh? tsss…jinja…wait me here, I’m going to the restroom…

          All I can see was blurred and I feel dizzy I went inside the restroom and look myself in the mirror.

Jiyeon: I’m really messed up…geeezz… (I wash my face)

Girl: crazy, yah…are you drowning yourself to death? (she lift my heads up from the sink)

Jiyeon: deh? (coughing)

Girl: oh? Park Jiyeonshi? Tsss…what a coincidence, yah Nicole bali naga (someone came out from the cubicle and it was her, Nicole)

Nicole: deh? (she look at me) ohmoh? Jiyeonah? Jinwoon’s sister?

Jiyeon: Nicole unni?, mian but I need to go back to my friend

Nicole: not yet! It’s my pay time…you remember what you’ve done in high school?

Jiyeon: deh…weayo? (I ignore her)

Nicole: yah!

          I really don’t know why did she grab my hair and slap me but all I know was I want to beat her too. And then in a minute Luna came to help me but instead of helping me beat Nicole unni she just pulled me back to the karaoke room and scolded me.

Ryu: what the, Jiyeonshi…(he went inside the women’s restroom and pulled me outside)

Jiyeon: yah!!! Let me go back, I’m not done with her

Luna: oppa can you call Jinwoon oppa?

Ryu: yeh

Luna: yah!!! are you out of your mind? Tsss…Jiyeonah what are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter