PAGE 43: I WANT TO LOVE YOU

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          I was at the hospital were Luna was admitted, since High School she’s my friend and how did she lie to me about her condition.

Luna’s Mom: Jiyeonshi I really appreciate that you came here…

Jiyeon: how is she Aunt?

Luna’s Mom: she’s doing fine now…we decided to go to states…maybe they can cure her.

Jiyeon: I’m sorry about this…I didn’t know this… (crying)

Luna’s Mom:  I know, she doesn’t want anyone to know her condition coz she wants to live like normal like you do. We were bless coz she’s still alive…her doctor says she can lived for just 3 years when she was still 13 years old and look she even graduated from college.

Jiyeon: can I sleep here tonight?

Luna’s Mom: ofcourse you can…you’re just like a daughter to me Jiyeonshi.

Jiyeon: I’ll just go home and tell to my father…

          Again Appa wasn’t at the house so I just send her a message and he just let me go to the hospital. I was on the hallway when I saw some familiar face of a girl lying on a bed the nurse told me that she got into an accident a while ago but she’s fine now.

Jiyeon: (I knock on the door and the nurse let me in) annyeonghaseyo

Nurse: are you the guardian?

Jiyeon: aniyo…I just know her…hey…(she turn around and surprised to see me) we’ve met in your restaurant remember?

Seohyun: yes (gave me a wide smile) I never thought that were going to meet here…

Jiyeon: what happened

Seohyun: I just got into a small accident (smile) I was supposed to buy some things for our inn…when some drunk taxi driver bumb in my car

Jiyeon: but you’re fine now right? Wait I really hope I can stay a little longer but I need to see a friend

Seohyun: hey, it’s really nice meeting you again, can I ask you a favor? If you have a chance to come with your friend again in our town I’ll be happy and I’m inviting you coz next week will be our anniversary…

Jiyeon: sure…can I get your number?

Seohyun: you mean cellphone number? I don’t have one but I can give you Jinwoon’s number

Jiyeon: Jinwoon?

Seohyun: oh he’s my friend maybe soon my namjachingu… (laughing) am I weird?

Jiyeon: aniyo…ok I need to go now…

Seohyun: thank you

          We meet again and then I heard his name again, Jinwoon how can I forget about you? After a few minute when I came out from the room Si Yoon oppa came towards me.

Si Yoon: how is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter