PAGE TWO:WHAT IF I'M ADOPTED?

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

            After a few days I’m finally back  to school, it may be different this time but I need to get used to it. I’m still worried about Oppa having the same dream over and over…I don’t know but Omma always tells him that it was just a bad dreams he can get over it.

Anyways, I am excited to be a senior this year, Oppa told me that this will be the hardest part of being a high school well anyone can experience this anyway.

Oppa send me to school in my first day, I’ll miss him coz this year I can never see his face again here at school, he’s going to be a college student next week. We made a lot of memories when were in high school and now we live in separate ways I don’t know but I’m really sad that we’re not going to school together and him being away from me, I really don’t why I feel this way it’s seems that I’m incomplete without him near me. Maybe because we’re used to be together always, through ups and downs, helping each other a lot, when someone bullied me and make me cry he’s always there to protect me.

Luna: I thought he’s cute…mian…

Jiyeon: forget about cute guys…you know what should we do now? Enjoy and study harder

Luna: you sounds so boring my friend…yah…let’s go to a karaoke bar after class?

Jiyeon: sounds cool…deh…I’ll call Oppa to come with us…

Luna: yah…don’t, I’ve got us a blind date…

Jiyeon: aish…first day of class and your flirting again?

Luna: yah!!!

 

Luna is my best friend since grade school, she’s nice and guys admire her so much it’s like she’s the opposite version of me. She’s too feminine and I’m boyish, she’s hot and I’m just cool and most important is? She has a lot of experience while I don’t, the important thing about her is she’s honest and a good friend who always ready to listen.

So we went into a karaoke bar, we spend 2 hours there enjoying our date, I mean Luna is the only one enjoying coz my date? He’s a fat version of Brad Pitt …he didn’t even try to say something and just sitting beside me eating, enjoying the food.

Jiyeon: hey…how’s the food? (I took  a zip on my juice after speaking)

Jiyeon’s date: It’s great…I love the food…want some?

Jiyeon: no, I’m on a diet…just enjoy…Luna…let’s go home…my brother is looking for me

Luna: just a few minutes more…

Ok! A few minutes’ means an hour more for her, I know her but I can’t just leave her alone with these  jerks…what should I do then? Oppa called and I think he’s mad now so I have no choice and I told him where we are and he immediately come to pick me up and Luna.

Jinwoon: let’s go home, this night is over, Luna…let’s go…we’ll send you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter