PAGE 58: GOOD PERSON

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN VIEWPOINT

          I’m still shouting for help but no one can hear me, I’m in a place I don’t even where is it, Jinwoon was the only name I can call right now…I’m afraid, who did this. My hands were tied and my eyes were covered reason why I can’t see anything and anyone but I can feel there’s someone’s watching me.

Seohyun: who are you?!!! Please let me go…

Mr. Yoon: I’m not a bad man…I just want something from your friend that’s why you’re here

Seohyun: what do you want from us?!!!

Mr. Yoon: I want the CD… (he removed cloth in my eye) I hope you know me

Seohyun: are you Si Yoon-ssi’s father?!

Mr. Yoon: I don’t want to hurt anyone, especially Jinwoon…he’s a  good boy…but when someone did something bad on me and to my family I can do all things just to keep them silent so if I were you…stay away from all of these…

Seohyun: you’ll pay for these…and if Jinwoon gave the evidence to the police…you’re dead!!!

Mr. Yoon: but that poor Jinwoon don’t want to give that to the police because of you…he wants to save you, I’m great right? So let’s wait for him a little while…he’ll be here for a minute

Seohyun: please! Stop this!

Mr. Yoon: I’ll stop if he stop all of this….

          We were talking when Jinwoon came inside with a two man pointing a gun behind him. What is he thinking, he’ll be in danger.

Seohyun:Jinwoon

Mr. Yoon: not so fast! Give me the CD first Jinwoon…

Jinwoon: (gave the CD to Mr. Yoon) that’s all the copy I have…can you let her go?

Mr. Yoon: of course…man untie the girl…and let’s go…

Jinwoon: (Jinwoon came towards me) are you ok? I’m sorry…

Mr. Yoon: anyways…Jinwoon thank you for being such a good boy…I need to go and give that boy what he deserves…annyeong? (waving his hand)

          I knew it this would happened, we can’t trust that Mr. Yoon, after he left the two man with a gun beat Jinwoon until he can’t move anymore. I really tried to help him but the other man hit me. When they see that Jinwoon can’t even move they left us.

Seohyun: Jinwoon…please don’t close your eyes…

Jinwoon: it’s ok…(then he lost conscious)

          Gladly Jinwoon’s phone was with him, I immediately called Ryu and Kim Ha-ssi and we send Jinwoon at the hospital.

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          It’s been how many days that Si Yoon oppa didn’t visit me and I took that chance to see Omma secretly. I really hope Appa was here, I don’t know but I feel that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter