PAGE ONE: PROTECTING EACH OTHER

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

A child is lost, running in a dark forest and no one can hear him calling out for help. All he can hear was a sound of a burning woods from a house near where he is standing. The little boy called his parents but no one answers, he tried to go back inside the house but all he can see is fire.

Jiyeon: OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! (she was shouting directly in my ear)

Jinwoon: yah!!!! You don’t need to shout!!! (I shouted back at her while getting off bed)

Jiyeon: don’t you miss me? (she said while showing aegyo)

Jinwoon: A-N-I-Y-O…you only left for a few weeks, so how is Japan?

Jiyeon: it’s still….the same…school break is over…next week I’m going to be a senior…it’s my last year in high school and after that we can be together in the same school like before

Jinwoon: yeh..yeh…and it’s going to be my dangerous year if that happens

Jiyeon: yah Oppa…hey I brought you some presents come on let’s go, Mom and Dad is waiting for us at the living room

 

Jiyeon was my little sister, I was 2 years older than her and she always likes to ruin my day and nagging me all the time. evryone says we were cute together as siblings and we have a special relationship as brother-sister.

She spent her vacation at  Japan with Mom while me Dad ask me to stay with him and he help me reviewing my entrance exam in  Daejin University where I enrolled Architectural Engineering course that’s what I want and my parents support me.

Since I was in gradeschool I often dream the same dream every night and that little boy why he’s keep appearing in my dream. My parents told me that it was just a dream but I don’t know, there’s something I feel that it’s gotta be meant something that is connected in me.

Jiyeon: Oppa! Let’s play basketball outside (Jiyeon grab my shirt and we went outside the house)

Jinwoon: yah, stop playing basketball already, you should act like a young lady now…that’s why no one tries to court you

Jiyeon: yah! No one is trying to court me because you always scared them! I remember when JB the most popular guy in school ask me  on a date then what you did huh?

Jinwoon: yah! He’s gay! The way he stares at me, it’s like he want to kiss me…

Jiyeon: he’s not gay!

Jinwoon: yes he is!

Jiyeon: no!!! I hate you!

 

We always treat each other’s like cat’s and dog’s but when we know someone hurts us we always be there for each other and that’s how special our brother-sister relationship. Our parent’s did the best they could to raise us and told us that we should always protect each other, I was lucky I have a family like them.

Days passes, Jiyeon is ready to step again in school and of course I told her that I’m the only one who can send and pick her up at school, I don’t want any guy ask her out and I’m nervous coz I’m not there to look after her coz I’m going to attend college after a week.

Jinwoon: remember what I’ve said?

Jiyeon: deh oppa! (getting outside my car)

Lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter