Leeteuk Goes on Vacation

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Leeteuk was ready to give up. Was common sense a thing anymore, or did it never exist within the walls of the dorms? The week had started out with a fire in the kitchen, then the living was taken over by strange plants by the middle of the week, and finally, it had ended with an explosion of gelatin in Eunhyuk’s room. He decided he was in great need of a long, relaxing vacation, but that meant that Heechul would be in charge, and that was not something he wished for any of his bandmates. He decided to make a specific set of rules for Heechul to ensure he wouldn't find a dead body stashed in the closet upon returning from his holiday.

 

81. Do not terrorize your band mates.

He figured that would be the first thing Heechul would try to do.

 

82. You cannot keep a book to keep track of all the souls you own

While going to wake him up, Leeteuk had found this black notebook, with a frighteningly long list of names written in beautiful cursive, of all the people that had given him their soul. And yet, Eunhyuk still suspected Kyuhyun to be the demon….

 

83. Do your own chores.

    a. refer to rule 81

“Come on now, he offered to do mine.”
“That’s because you threatened him.”
“Potato potato…”

 

84. Why do you have a shrine to Hankyung in your bedroom?

He had vowed to never step foot in that room again.

 

85. No blackmail.

“Come on, you just outlawed 90 percent of my personality!”

 

86. WEAR SOME CLOTHES!

Just a precaution, Heechul had exhibitionnist tendencies.

 

87. You may not keep bees in the dorms.

His vacation was approaching quickly, yet he still felt like he was leaving s to die.

 

88. Your cat is not royalty.

Though he quite liked Heechul’s cat, when Heebum trotted in the kitchen in a crown, while Shindong and Sungmin played trumpet to announce his arrival, while Eunhyuk and Siwon bowed deeply as he passed, Leeteuk drew the line.

 

89. You cannot take revenge for something that happened five years ago!

Sungmin walked out of his room to have a bucket full of water fall on his head.
“That’s from drinking my bottle of soju five year ago, !” Heechul had yelled from across the dorm.

 

90. All authority returns to Leeteuk IMMEDIATELY upon arrival.

It was a justified precaution.

 


A/N

Gosh, I'm sorry that took a week. I've been busy with life and I don't really have any pre-written chapters anymore, so I actually have to work and kick my into motion otherwise I'd never get anywhere with this. 

Speaking of getting anywhere, I kind of wanted to stop at 100 rules, at ten chapters, but now it kind of seems like not enough, but at the same time, updates will definitely be slower if I keep going. Just let me know what you guys think. 

Another announcement! I am currently writing the whole Mexico fiasco into an actual chapter! It will take time, seeing as I have written quite a bit of crazy stuff concerning Mexico, but it should be happening for real. Here is a sneak peek, keep in mind the is not the final edited version so things may change a little bit.

Heechul and Kyuhyun were plotting. Now this may seem like a random thing to start a chapter off with, but bear with me, for I am about to tell the strangest tale. Aaaah, Mexico. Now the reason Heechul and Kyuhyun were plotting, was because as their trip to South America was coming to an end, and they wanted a wild night. Wild nights were, as the name suggests, nights where the members get drunk and do things on various degrees of stupidity, but most importantly, they were a rare thing, for mainly two reasons.

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented, and please do enjoy!