It's the Circle of Life,

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Some days, Leeteuk wondered if he had picked the wrong profession, if being the leader of a bunch of immature men was really what was destined for him. Perhaps, if he quit now, he could live a relatively normal life, get married, have a few children, or even something a bit more unusual, stay single and travel the world on helping with various humanitarian projects, anything but what he was living right now.

 

 

71. Mariachi bands are banned from the dorms.

           a. why?

 

It was about seven in the morning when Leeteuk saw the sight in his living, and just shook his head. By now, nothing really shocked him anymore.

 

 

72. That was not an invitation to do worse.

 

He instantly regretted brushing off the mariachi band, when the next morning, pictures of his face were plastered on literally every single inch of the room.

 

 

73. Not everyone is in a relationship here. Keep the sickeningly sweet PDA out of public places (refer to rules 48 and 52).

 

Ryeowook had nearly gagged at the sight of Kyuhyun and Yesung just cuddling on the couch, being the ing adorable couple the unfortunately are. Ryeowook was not bitter about his relationship status, not at all.

 

 

74. Expiration dates on food mean something.

 

"It wasn't moldy or anything, how was I suppose to know it had gone bad?" Shindong said scornfully, and he doubled over and emptied the content of his stomach in the toilet.

"It expired five years ago!"

 

 

75. Not because you can means you should.

           a. Kyuhyun

           b. Heechul

 

"Why is it always you two?"

 

 

76. Do not teach wild parrots to swear.

           a. it upsets Siwon

           b. it upsets the local population

 

Yet another highlight of their trip to Mexico.

 

 

77. When out in public, at least pretend to have a tiny amount of sanity.

           a. all of you

 

A simple van ride to a concert venue, yet they all acted like it was their first outing. After Donghae stuck his head out the window, and Sungmin started singing "Gee", promptly followed by his band mates, Leeteuk simply gave up.

 

 

78. There is no good excuse to be scrubbing off lamb's blood off the walls.

 

And guess who the two culprits were...

 

 

79. There is no such things as preemptive revenge.

 

"He's up to something, I swear!" Eunhyuk yelled as he was dragged away from Kyuhyun's battered pillow.

 

80. It's not nice to exploit fellow members' fears.

"It's the circle of life, " Heechul had promptly replied.

 


A/N

So this is the last chapter I have pre-written...just don't expect an update tomorrow. 

Thanks to everyone who commented, subscribe, and enjoy this chapter.