Shark Week in the Garage with Jello

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Leeteuk had pretty much accepted the fact that his return from the army would not be a walk in the park. It’s not that the members didn’t want him there, it was more that they weren’t ready for his iron grip to return. As much as he loved s, discipline was long overdue, and they would get what they deserved. Or that’s what he thought. What really happened was a bit different.

 

151. Do not stage a Coup d'état against your leader.

Leeteuk had recently been discharged from the army when Heechul announced there would be elections, and that Leeteuk should be ready to give up the power and move onto more democratic ways, or they would take it by force. And so, Ddangkoma became the leader before everyone got tired of the democratic approach.*

 

152. Driving is not meant to be an extreme sport! Do not attempt to make it so!

Leeteuk had forgotten how wonderful Donghae's driving was, during his stay in the army. And was clinging to the seatbelt for dear life as Donghae drove him home from practice one night.

 

153. Saying "I do what I want, I’m an adult" is not an appropriate response to requests from management.

It was actually asked from the chain of command above their managers, and when Henry was asked to go to HQ early in the morning, that was what he responded before going back to bed.

 

154. Jello is henceforth banned from the dorms.

It had started out as something harmless, just Ryeowook and Kyuhyun putting a pair of Eunhyuk’s earrings in jello, but as always, things degenerated and on Saturday morning, the couch was encased in a thick layer of cherry jello. Leeteuk was impressed, not that he’d ever admit it, but put up the rule in case they thought of putting someone in jello the next time they acted out their Star Wars fantasies.

 

155. You may not divorce your significant other (are you even married) because he called your tortoises “turtles”.

    a. Neither can you divorce because he called your video games “stupid games”

    b. Or because he called wine “foul tasting grape juice”

    c. Or because he fun of the way you sing “It Has to be You”

    d. Or because he didn’t laugh at your jokes.

Leeteuk was ready to invest his own money to get these two marriage counselling, if it meant he could go a full night without having either Kyuhyun or Yesung (or both) bursting into his room to complain for over an hour.

 

156. It is forbidden to have a group-wide cellphone swapping day.

    a. the managers have already enough trouble contacting every single one of you guys already.

It was another brilliant plan brought by Heechul and Kyuhyun where they all switched their phone for one day, and acted like they hadn’t. By the end of the day, Leeteuk had lectured Ryeowook, who had done nothing wrong, for using his shampoo again, cursed Donghae for being a foreigner and having ignored his instructions, and finally threatened Henry with the gun emoji instead of Kyuhyun, who had been a real pain in the that morning during training.

 

157. There is no excuse for getting drunk in the morning.

Little did Leeteuk know it was all his fault. The members were playing a drinking game: take a shot with every rule that Leeteuk posts up on the board(s). Needless to say they did everything to make him angrily put something up.

 

158. You may not commit murder because…

a. Kangin hugged Yesung, it won't hold up in court as a defense, Kyuhyun

b. There won't be any evidence. Murder is still murder, Heechul.

Two people in the dorms were particularly murderous. Leeteuk had to take necessary precautions as the said people didn't seemed fazed by criminal justice.

 

159. Do not attempt to recreate shark week in the bathtub.

How Kyuhyun had gotten his hands on an exotic pet license and a small shark, nobody was really aware of that, but they sure were aware that there was a shark in the bathtub when Eunhyuk went to take a bath and let out a screech that could make the star of a horror movie. Yesung named it Megalodon, and Donghae wanted to keep it, but Kyuhyun turned it over to the city's aquarium with a large smirk on his face.

 

160.   modeling in the garage for photographic purposes will not be tolerated.

Sungmin had physically passed out when he went downstairs and saw Siwon on his car, with a photographer taking numerous pictures. It turns out that Siwon made quite a profit from selling pinup calendars of himself.

 

A/N

*151 was inspired by the lovely 3alaska (like a month ago...sorry)

It hasn't been that long, has it. Yay, good job me! I mean, the Mexico chapter is not getting anywhere (remember when I promised that MONTHS ago?) and any other project that I have in mind, but really I have to make a choice between what I write because I don't have all that time and energy. Sorry guys, when I get bored of this I'll write a real story. 

Do forgive me for the title I really didn't know how to make something funny and witty in link with this chapter. 

Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribe, feel free to do so, and enjoy this chapter.