Larry and the Warehouse

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Leeteuk knew about the modified weapon stash, he had confiscated them all, but he certainly did not know about the warehouse. And holy hell, was he ever unhappy when he found out what s, three of them in particular, had been up to.

 

171. Shut it down now.

Kyuhyun was the mastermind behind the operation, and Siwon was the salesman. And Heechul? Of course Heechul would be involved, he oversaw the whole operation; he provided Kyuhyun with materials, put a price tag on the weapons and gave them to Siwon who would sell them, and they would share the profits. Until Leeteuk came along and shut the whole thing down and seized the contents of the warehouse that had about fifty thousand dollars worth of stock.

 

172. Do not launch a herd of hungry mosquitoes at someone as revenge

A. We all suffer

Yesung had been peeved by Eunhyuk and decided to get revenge. Three hundred twenty six bites later, he admitted, while he and the rest of the group bathed in a mist of Afterbite, that it wasn't his most brilliant plan.

 

173. Do not attempt to wipe out the competition by buying them so much food they feel too full to perform.

  1. or putting laxatives in the said food.

  2. or sleeping pills

  3. or forcing them to intake helium before going on stage.

It was a known fact that Super Junior was ruthless, and their massive success did not depend on them wiping out the competition in unethical ways, but they just liked to have a bit of fun, once in a while, to mess with the “enemy”’s head.

 

174. You may not become a rock to avoid your responsibilities.

“What are you doing?”
“I can’t answer hyung, rocks don’t talk.”

 

175. There will not be a “Great Dog Apocalypse”

It hadn’t happened yet, and Leeteuk suspected that since Heechul was not so much a dog person, it wouldn’t happen, but he made sure to set things straight before they got ideas. A week later, he faced the “Great Turtle Apocalypse” brought by Yesung and his unreasonable boyfriend.

 

176. Do not put whoopee cushions on people’s chair on live television.

He hadn’t been the unfortunate victim but it was his last minute decision to switch seats with Sungmin that had saved him. Hilarity ensued.

 

177. You may not destroy a man for hitting on unreceptive SNSD members at a bar.

    a. even if he deserves it

The man had been hitting on Tiffany, and failed to notice that she had backup.

 

178. THE LIVING ROOM IS NOT AN AQUARIUM

After the shark incident in the bathtub, Yesung and Donghae bribed Kyuhyun into creating a giant aquarium in the living room, or rather, turning the living room into a giant aquarium. They had started filling it up, and were ordering exotic fishes online before Leeteuk intervened.

 

179. Body paint, alcohol, and SM’s lobby are never to be present in a situation at the same time.

Little words were needed to explain the situation. Kangin was drunk. Sungmin was feeling quite artistic and needed a bigger canvas, and also wanted to expose his art.

 

180. You can’t change your name to Larry when people are asking you to do your chores.

“Donghae, can you wash the dishes? I’ve asked you like five times.”
“I’m not Donghae, I’m Larry.”

Eunhyuk can you do a load of laundry?
I'm not Eunhyuk, I'm Larry.
Shindong can you get your feet off the table?
I'm not Shindong, I'm Larry.
 

 

 

 


A/N
I'm honestly not sure how I managed to pull that one off, I did have several assignments and exams in the past days (and it's just the beginning), so really I'm surprised to see myself with a completed chapter. 
 
I'm also sad to say that this story will end at 200, so 2 more chapters and the Mexico chapter. It will all be completed in due time, but it also has to end. I really like this format and the craziess of the story, but I have a new story planned, it's not written yet but it's planned enough for me to say that I have a new plotline in mind and a general idea of what's it's going to be about. I'm really excited about it. 
 
So thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed, and feel free to do so.