Vote Heebum for President

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Kyuhyun, Heechul, Hangeng, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were gone for the weekend. That was already a bad combination. Kyuhyun,  Heechul, Hangeng, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were gone to the countryside. That was asking for trouble. Kyuhyun,  Heechul, Hangeng, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were gone with a video camera. Now that was the beginning of a horror movie, as much for Leeteuk as the people of the said countryside.

 

121. A video of Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Hangeng assaulting a sheep and consequently getting chased away by the herd is not an option for movie night.

“Highly instructive content right there, Leeteuk,” Heechul countered, “it teaches them not to with sheeps because sheeps will you up.”

 

122. Do not describe your ual experiences using famous characters or stories.

“We had something resembling Jonah and the Whale going on, it was awesome.”

“Kyuhyun, shut up.”

 

123. Movies are considered famous stories or characters

A. Refer to exhibit 122.

"I tell you, in bed, he's Mr. Fantastic, all bendy and stuff."

"Kyuhyun, shut up."

 

124. The  practice room is not a place for worship, or cult rituals.

       A. We're all very disappointed in you, Leeteuk

Leeteuk, their manager, EXO's manager, SHINee's manager, Suho, Yunho, and Taeyeon had gathered in a darkened practice room, joined hands and chanted around a coffee machine, until they got busted by Siwon, wearing his  best disappointed look.

 

125. Due to its rarity, Kyuhyun's wine cellar is off limit for practical jokes

The first and only time anyone had touched his wine collection had to go away on a vacation in order to let Kyuhyun calm down.

 

126. There is a limit to how many cats can live in the dorms.

A. That was a rhetorical statement, there is no need to test out how many cats can actually live in the dorms

B. There is such thing as "too many cats"

The great cat-apocalypse had began on a Tuesday, and it had been a sneaky affair. Every day, more cats would appear, all looking similar enough not to be noticeable. It however ended when the cats found Kyuhyun's high velocity catapult, and it literally became a cat-apult, sending a dozen furballs straight to Leeteuk's face, at once. It was estimated that over twenty two cats had called the dorms their home for that short period of time.

 

127. Putting on sunglasses around Zhou Mi because his smile is so bright stops now.

It was a good hearted joke from Henry, but it somehow turned into a full on beach scenery by the third day.

 

128. Sungmin is not a pokemon

A. Neither  is  Hangeng

It was actually Shindong who had started this trend, turning his cap backwards, and pushing Sungmin towards a horde of rabid fangirls as he exclaimed; "Sungmin, I choose you!" It was naturally very popular with the rest of the group.

 

129. No cellphones at the dinner table

One surprisingly calm evening had not remained that way, when Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Hangeng began plotting via text messaging.

 

130. Plotting to overthrow the government via text is not acceptable

A. Especially if it is to make a cat the new ruler

And that was what Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Hangeng had been plotting about, at the dinner table.


A/N

You may notice the format is slightly different, as I am uploading this from my tablet. There  might also  be a few more typos, 'm sttill  trying to get used to my keyboard.

 

Sorry about thhe lack of update, I'm working full time at an exhausting job so I'm running on fumes for ideas, hence why I marked the story as "complete".  I might still add chapter (like the Mexico one) but it woon't be a regular thing, as you may have noticed.

 

Sorry again about the delay, and thanks to everyone for the feedbackk, it's really appreciated.  Enjoy  this chapter and feel free to make suggestions for new guidelines.