A New Target

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

For once, Leeteuk was happily putting up the guidelines that the members failed to abide with, not because they had been good for once in their life, but because they had found a new, most likely temporary, target for their vile pranks...And for once, it wasn't him!

 

161.  Do not change fellow members' phone numbers without their knowledge.

Kangin had been wondering why none of the girls he gave his phone number to hadn't been calling him.


 

162.  Saying "no homo" does not cancel making out with a member backstage of a music show.

A. Eunhae

It was Kangin that found them, and the profanities that left his mouth had Siwon telling him to watch his language.

"We said no homo."

"No homo, my !"


163. Do not laugh at Kangin's love live.

A. Or his lack of love life.

It was a thing, with each date Kangin got, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Heechul would document the pathetic failures he called dates. In the top five were the time where he took a vegetarian to eat barbecued pork, the time he went on a picnic and spilled red wine on her dress and it rained, the time where he came home with a girl and Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Hangeng were invoking the Banana Overlord, the time where he was late and ended up setting the girl's dress on fire while trying to cook for her, and finally, the time where he took her to the zoo and an escape monkey stole her phone.

 

164. The song "Let It Go" is now banned from the dorms.

Needless to say, with the Super Show and certain Disney fanatics, they all had heard that forsaken song far too much.

 

165. Put the nerf guns away. Now.

And just like the food fight, and the water balloon fight, this situation had taken galactic proportions. He had returned from yet another meeting and when he entered the dorms, it was dead quiet. This never happened at the Super Junior dorms given that the members were downright insane. He walked around slowly, looking around every corner, excepting the worst, when he glanced down at his shirt and saw a dozen red dots. There was a quiet "fire!" and he was nailed by a dozen pellets. It seemed like Kyuhyun had modified the guns to make them more aim accurate, adding a sniper option, and they needed someone to test it out. Or rather, they needed a target.

 

166. "Being possessed by the Banana Overlord" does not excuse delinquent behavior.

A. Kyuhyun

B. Heechul

C. Yesung

D. Eunhyuk

It had been strange indeed but not completely inexcusable. Those four devils had bought about ten dozens of bananas, cut every single one of them into thin slices, and flicked them at people. All day. It didn't matter whether it was the manager, other members, people from other groups, they pulled out those slices out of nowhere and flicked them at people with unnerving accuracy. Of course they claimed it wasn't them acting, but rather their beloved Overlord answering to his loyal followers but Leeteuk knew better.

 

167. "I'm Batman" will not hold up in court as a defense in court.

A. Nor is it to be used to answer questions asked by the management.

B. "I'm Batman" preceded by "I am the night" still doesn't work.

Henry had shown Heechul one of the recent Batman movies, and the two of them had decided they would reply in movie quotes whenever they deemed it appropriate.

 

168. You can't remove a wall because it was "messing with the feng shui"

Leeteuk had woken up to the sound of a chainsaw, and a gaping hole where his fourth wall used to be.

 

169. Following are unacceptable excuses for sick days and will be denied:

A. Pulling a muscle getting up to change channels because the TV remote was nowhere to be found.

B. Twisting an ankle after a hectic chase involving a velociraptor.

C. Having a migraine due to significant other's sheer stupidity.

D. Feeling down because of gravity.

Leeteuk had kept a copy of all the excuses used to get sick days, and he was not impressed.

 

170. All objects modified by Kyuhyun are confiscated.

Leeteuk knew about the high velocity catapult that had somehow appeared in the dorms, and he also knew about the modified nerf guns. One day, he found Kyuhyun's stash of dangerously modified weapons that included a high velocity match launching crossbow, a convertible blender/remote controlled helicopter, a mechanical slingshot, several tasering fly swatters, a rocket fueled skateboard, an explosive TV remote control, and many more dangerous inventions.


A/N

So! Quick and probably last update before midterms and all of its dreadfullness!

Please comment, subscribe and enjoy, and thanks to everyone who did for the last chapter, I really enjoy reading your comments and I'm glad the story makes people laugh^^