Of Experimental Arson and Cult Rituals

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Leeteuk was scared, scarred, and ready to murder someone. It had been a relatively calm week schedule-wise, but trust his insane dongsaengs to make it absolutely crazy. He figured it was common sense, but apparently, "common sense" was overrated.

 

 

31. Pole dancing does not count as dance practice

           a. Eunhyuk

 

"Come on! That's stuff is hardcore!"

 

 

32. When Nari is over, do not try to intimidate her with your erratic behaviour.

           a. she will join you

 

Shindong's girlfriend had stared for a few seconds as Kyuhyun and Heechul invoke the Banana Overlord, before she joined the madness with an armful of bananas.

 

 

33. When going over to a friend's dorm, behave.

           a. Leeteuk does not appreciate angry/desperate calls from their leaders

 

The first call had been from Taeyeon, and had started with Kyuhyun having lunch with Yoona at their dorm, the two of them bursting into that god awful evil laugh together every few minutes, then it was Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon having a drunk dance off. But he got really angry when Yunho called him at midnight saying that the Changmin and Kyuhyun were playing video games loudly and weren't listening to him.

 

 

32. Do not refer to Leeteuk as Mommy. He is not your mother.

           a. or Mama Bear

           b. or Mum

 

Leeteuk had just brushed it off when Donghae had called him "mommy" but when Kyuhyun did, all day, with that infuriating smirk, he drew the line.

 

 

33. Under no conditions does vocal practice end with making out.

           a. Kyuhyun

           b. Yesung?!

 

Ryeowook had been more than the little traumatized as he arrived late to the practice and saw his colleagues leaned up against the wall, in an intense lip lock, their shirts half undone and completely unaware of his presence.

 

 

34. The fridge is for food and food exclusively.

 

Turns out Heechul had stashed some pretty weird things in the fridge.

 

 

35. Do not have cult rituals in the living room.

           a. it's unseemly

           b. it upsets Siwon

 

Turns out Kyuhyun and Heechul were doing a bit more than invoking the Banana Overlord.

 

 

36. It's not fanservice if there are no fans present

           a. Eunhae

 

"Heechul does worse, how come he doesn't get called on it?" Donghae whined.

"I call it what it is, and making out with my band mate on the couch is not fanservice."

 

 

37. For the last time, Kyuhyun is not a demon!

 

"His eyes turned black,and he flinched during Siwon's prayer!"

"Don't we all flinch at all that God talk?"

"Touché."

 

 

38. There is no such thing as experimental arson.

 

The living room carpet caught fire because Yesung wanted to see if it was flammable.

 

 

39. Do not teach Kyuhyun swear words in other languages.

           a. he knows enough as it is

 

Leeteuk didn't appreciate it when he got called a "ing tosser" in Mandarin and he knew exactly who to blame. Unbeknownst to him, it had been Zhou Mi providing to Kyuhyun's education of the erse language.

 

 

40. "I was walking my turtles" only applies as an excuse for going missing for several hours if you actually own turtles.

           a. Heechul

 

It had happened once, Yesung came back in the dead of the night, declaring he had taken his turtles on a walk. Heechul had overheard the conversation and decided it was a perfectly sound excuse the next time he went MIA without wanting to provide a reason.  

 


A/N

I finally found the time to update. It's not easy, so bear with me if updates are a bit slower in the next few weeks. 

(oooh! A little bit of Kyusung action^^)

Enjoy this chapter, there is more to come, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to send them to me, my well of creativity will run dry soon.