The End Is Upon Us

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Leeteuk considered himself to be generally merciful, and also considered that his presence in the dorms was probably the only thing that kept them for blowing it up. But like everything, he had his limits.

 

191. The proceeds if the swear jar do not go to Siwon.

They had taken down every last investment of his, and he had to go as low as the swear jar to make money.

 

192. Sleeping competitions are forbidden.

  1. That includes going without sleep*

  2. Or sleeping the longest

And that’s the story of how Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Yesung went missing for thirty hours, and ingested ten packs of red bull, all in the span of four days.

 

193. The storage closet is for cleaning supplies only.

It had taken that nasty surprise amongst brooms and buckets, to find out that Donghae and Eunhyuk had finally gotten their together and admitted to being in a relationship. Leeteuk could have done without the trauma inducing moments as he opened the door and they scramble to cover up, but at least they weren’t in denial anymore, which had honestly been way way worse.

 

194. Don’t announce your relationship to your parents via text!

  1. Or email

  2. Or tweet

It turns out Kyuhyun and Yesung were in fact married, but hadn’t told their parents about it. Leeteuk caught them in a brainstorming session, and stopped them before they made any real damage.

 

195. Don’t ask the Banana Overlord for help finding a date.

Kangin had finally cracked, and out of desperation, had joined Heechul, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun in their weekly invocation of the Banana Overlord. It hadn’t worked.

 

196. Don’t ask Heechul for help finding a date.

Since the Banana Overlord thing hadn’t worked out for him, Kangin had moved on to more concrete methods and had asked Heechul. Leeteuk caught them just before Kangin signed in Heechul’s freaky notebook.
“There is no way he is doing this for free.”
“He isn’t, but he’s just asking for my soul in return, no big deal, right?”

 

197. Do not be proud of the various nicknames we have acquired.

  1. Do not encourage them either

  2. Do not...would it kill you to behave around other groups?!

  3. Or the CEO?

“Those crazy guys with the hats”, “my mental brothers”, “King of Hell” (what was with that again?), “those guys with the satanic cult event in their living room”, “the demon child and his band of slaves”, and “that one coed group” were all names Leeteuk had heard around the SM headquarters, from their various labelmates, and including their CEO who was under the impression that Heechul was a girl. **

 

198. Do not barricade other people’s doors.

Sungmin had annoyed Kyuhyun, and found, the next morning that his doorway had been barred by everything, chairs, yoga balls, laundry baskets, even a few towels. It took him half an hour to get out of his room.***

 

199. International feuds cannot be settle with a cook off in the dorms.

It had been Ryeowook’s idea to bring people of many nationalities, and have a cook off in their kitchen. It had obviously turned sour when he realised the representant of Greenland was Kyuhyun in a disguise.

 

200. I quit.

 

*192 was suggested by the lovely multifan
**197 was suggested by the lovely Bacilbong 
***198 was done by me to my sister who annoyed me, and it worked very well.
 

A/N

Wow! I'm done! I will be back with the Mexico chapter...one day. It will come, but I can't garantee when. On related new, I have two and a half chapter written for my new story^^ Here's a sneak peek

"I'm four years older than you."
"It's three and a half, what's your point?"
"It's all the same," Yesung dismissed, "in dog years I'm forty years older than you, so use honorifics."
"In dog years, we'd both be dead."
Do not be fooled, this is a story about music.

It will be posted shortly, maybe I'll wait to have the third chapter done, but I can tell for a fact that it's more on the comedy side than the angsty violent side where I end up killing all the characters. 

Thanks for all the support, it was great to write this and to have ideas and feedback from you guys. Thanks again^^