Kiss the Cook

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

Leeteuk considered food as a primary aspect of his life. He liked food, s liked food, he felt like this should be simple, conflict less topic. Yet here he was, having to deal with a ton of food related issues, that all require the use of common sense, that stood in the way of food. He wondered, if they knew how deadly he could be before his morning coffee.

 

111. Do not look for new recipes while watching Hannibal.

a. Ryeowook

b. Heechul don't encourage him

"To be fair hyung, he is an excellent chef."


 

112. Not everything is microwavable. Following is a list of NON microwavable objects:

a. metal

b. CDs

c. Watermelon

d. Grapes

e. Aluminum foil is metal, Donghae

f. Eggs

“How are we supposed to learn from our mistakes if you don’t even let us make some?”
“It’s the third microwave we go through this week. I’m pretty sure you’ve learned your lesson.”


 

113. In case of doubt, ask for cooking advice.

Ryeowook had wept buckets when Eunhyuk shoved the gourmet steaks he had spent hours seasoning and cooking to perfection, in the microwave. He then chased him out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon.


 

114. Do not irritate the cook.

a. Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun ended up with a blob of porridge in the face after he spent his entire afternoon bugging Ryeowook and making kitchen related puns. “Fork you! I didn’t dessert that!”


 

115. Do not use food as a mean of revenge.

Kangin nearly died when his birthday cake contained a balloon, that exploded as soon as he cut into it. In his panic, he didn’t notice Ryeowook snickering at the back. They had been fighting over the movie choice, and it seemed like Ryeowook had a bit of a grudge.


 

116. NO FOOD FIGHTS!

Leeteuk had returned from a radio show one evening, having missed dinner with the members and blanched. The ceiling dripped of a gravy-like substance, the walls were plastered with mashed potatoes. It seemed like Kyuhyun’s high velocity catapult had been involved again, as the remnants of various fruits had left dents in the walls.

 

117. Ketchup is not be used to leave ominous messages on the walls.

It seemed Zhou Mi had gotten in a fight with Ryeowook over a dumpling recipe, and the next morning, an angry message was left on the kitchen wall, not in blood, but in ketchup.


 

118. The coffee machine is a sacred object and is not to be messed with.

Leeteuk considered starting his own cult.


 

119. A cooking book does not include cult rituals

    a. or ingredients to summon an ancient deity

    b. or a blood thirsty beast

It was the last time anyone let Heechul cook.

 

120. Looking at people and naming a recipe that would suit them is NOT acceptable.

    a. therapy is the next step

So maybe Ryeowook had taken that Hannibal show a bit too seriously...

 


A/N

I have an inherent weakness for puns, I do apologise for that terrible pun Kyuhyun made in 114. 

Hey, it's still not Mexico! Yes well, I don't have tons of time, and stupid stupid me, I decided to make this much much more complex than it needed to be, so now I can't see any other way so I have to write it this way -_- Explained like that it sounds stupid, but it's some kind of elimination process where people get injured or kicked off the island, so with SuJu's number of members, it got really long, really quickly and it's still not done.  I'm really sorry, but to be fair, I think I warned you guys it'd take a while. 

Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribe, and enjoy this chapter. I have been working hard on the Mexico chapter, it just takes a while so please bear with me and I'm terribly sorry.