Heading Into Battle

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

A quiet week for Leeteuk meant a few meeting with various managers, dance practice every day, a few vocal practice, and then going back to the dorms and facing Hell. Two days ago, he had found a slightly drunk Donghae weeping over a cardboard cut out of Shinee's Minho while stuffing his face with Pringles. The next day, he found Shindong and Ryeowook throwing bread crumbs at people down on the streets from the balcony, while Yesung serenaded his turtles into eating their food. He was scared of what he'd find today.

 

101. Water balloon fights are to be kept outside.

It had started out as a silly joke, Donghae threw a water balloon at Eunhyuk. Within two hours, the dorms were turned completely upside down. There were two distinct camps, one occupying the living room, the other, the hallway. The fridge had been raided of all its food, that was turned into survival rations. Sungmin had been sent as a sacrificial scapegoat to appease Heechul's fury, while Kyuhyun had managed to build some high velocity catapult, that he launched from a pillow fort in the living room. Needless to say, as soon as Leeteuk set foot in the house, both camps fired at will, at him.

 

 

 

102. Following is the official and only method to decide who pays when eating out: rock paper scissors. No exceptions will be made.


Needless to say going for a meal often ended bloody.*

 

 

 

103. Joining hands and chanting summoning rituals do not constitute as acceptable team building activities.

Kyuhyun and Heechul convinced half of the members, the other half were mostly standing behind a line of salt holding crucifixes and holy water.

 

 

 

104. Buying a costume for a pet does not make him more important.

Yesung had bought this set of teenage mutant ninja turtles costumes for his turtles, and he went around imposing their authorities, claiming they would one day save the world.

 

 

 

105. Dressing up as a God does not make you a God.


"You were made to be ruled! Keel!"

"Kyuhyun, get off the table."

"Enough! You are all beneath me! I am a God you dull creature-"

"I said off!"

 

 

 

106. Importing exotic plants and dumping large amounts of sand in the kitchen does not replicate a vacation. Get another hobby.
 

Ryeowook was getting desperate for a break in the promotions where he could go on a holiday. His schedule said otherwise so he improvised.

 

 

 

107. Coconuts too? Really now?

It seemed like Kyuhyun and Heechul had upgraded Overlord.
 

 

 

108. When filling out important governmental forms, please answer sensibly.

a. Occupation: King of Hell?

b. Age: I stopped counting

c. : usually every night

d. Spoken language(s): Korean lies! He can't even speak that properly!

e. Medical history: I stubbed my toe last week

Leeteuk had to revise the forms of Heechul, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Donghae due to a small interruption by Eunhyuk, and Henry, in that order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

109. Sending rude texts to strangers is a not an acceptable way to make new contacts in the industry.


Leeteuk had caught Zhou Mi and Henry giggling backstage of a Super Show. He was thoroughly disappointed.

 

 

 

110. Changing other members' ringtones to embarrassing noises or songs is not allowed.

a. Put it back now.

They were at dance practice when Kangin got a text. They all blushed profusely, except for Hangeng and Heechul who giggled quietly from the back. The next day, at an important meeting his phone started to play "America Yeah" and he immediately knew who to blame.

 


* 102 was suggested by the lovely reginag

So, a quick update for you guys, but I still haven't worked on Mexico, it's so ashamed. Anyway, the water balloon fight was inspired by my Monday afternoon, when my sister and I decided to have a water ballon fight...or rather I decided I have a water balloon fight with her and hilarity ensued. 

Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed,please enjoy this chapter, and sorry about the lack of Mexico chapter.