The Strange Incident of the Leeteuk Blow Up Doll...

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

It had been a little while since they had pulled weird on Leeteuk, but he knew that it was a calm-before-the-storm type of situation. He overheard Heechul and Kyuhyun talk about a special delivery for the concert and knew he needed to ready himself for major maiming and dismemberment.

 

131. Inhaling helium five seconds before a stage is under no circumstances acceptable.
A. Even if the fans find it cute
B. Even if it makes you sing better

The manager had been less than pleased, Leeteuk had been furious, and the rest? Well, they were all laughing in an annoyingly high voice.

 

 

132.  A blow up doll of Leeteuk (god knows how that came into existence) does not have any authority over anyone.
A. Why does that even exist?
B. Destroy it now

Heechul had surprisingly no part in the creation or use of such thing. Shindong and Eunhyuk had been found playing with it, ordering Zhou Mi around with it, one morning. Leeteuk was not impressed.

 

 

133. Keep your Overlords to yourselves! Do not corrupt the fans!

Leeteuk had grown suspicious when large amounts of bananas were suddenly given to them by the fans.

 

 

134. Stop referring to Hangeng as "khaleesi"

The nickname "dragon" had stuck around for Hangeng, but after watching Game of Thrones, the members had found something better.

 

 

135. You cannot be considered dead unless you're actually dead dead.

A particularly hard training had Shindong give up on life.

 

 

136. The emergency flash light is only to be used in emergencies such as power outage.
A. Making shadows on the wall do not count as emergency

Donghae and Eunhyuk had gotten bored one evening and decided to reenact Peter Rabbit in shadows.

 

 

137. Build a Bear workshop is not to be used to make a y bear version of yourself.

It had been one very interesting afternoon at the mall.

 

 

138. Itching powder is banned from the dorms.

It was an epidemic. It had started with Kangin as the first victim and quickly moved onto Sungmin, Shindong, Ryeowook, and they were all ready to kill Kyuhyun and/or Heechul, but to their surprise, the next morning, they were down with the itchiness. Henry had been doing the laundry, and had supposedly read the labels wrong, given his foreigner status, and had switched the powder detergent for itching powder.

 

 

139. The furniture. Put it back now.
A. How even...

It had been a long, long week. Leeteuk came back and stumbled on the floor as he tried to sprawl on the couch of the living room. The furniture was floating in a few feet up in the air. He blinked a few times and decided to call it a day, claiming to not be coherent enough to deal with that kind of bull.

 

 

140. modeling for art purposes is not to be done in the living room.
A. Or the kitchen
B. Or the bathroom...?
C. Keep it to your own bedroom

Ryeowook had let out a (very manly) shriek when he had walked in the living room to find Siwon and posing for half a dozen university art students. They had found yet another source of income of Siwon's endless wealth.

 


A/N

So guys, long time no see! Thanks for the support it was lovely to read all the nice comments, it really does cheer me up and get my creative juices  running. I actually have most of the next chapter written so maybe I'll upload it in the next week.

I have given up on italics, they were all nice and there in the google docs copy, and then I transfer it over and they're all gone. Hopefully the story is just as good without italics.

Good luck to everyone going back to school! Please comment, subscribe, and enjoy.