Introducing the Guidelines

Guidelines for a Peaceful Dorm Experience

It was a Thursday night at the dorm when Leeteuk had the idea that the group needed a code of conduct in order to cohabit peacefully with one another. The next morning, he came in the kitchen with a large cork board and announced they were going to put up rules and regulations, as life went on, to insure that everyone was happy with their stay at the dorms. Needless to say the idea was a hit, and that same afternoon, Heechul angrily posted the first rule.

 

1. A shut door means do not enter.
            a. if you value your life
            b. or your mental health

Donghae ran away screaming when he inadvertently entered a room with the door shut, begging for his life and brain bleach. Heechul was into some pretty weird things.

 

2. Kyuhyun is and will always be banned from the kitchen.

"Really guys, that was like five years ago."
"That thing, as you put it so eloquently, ate a hole through my frying pan," Ryeowook immediately countered.

 

3. The video game hour is to be taken seriously, and under no conditions (not life threatening), is to be interrupted.
            a. once again, if you value your life.
            b. Kyuhyun and Heechul are extremely revengeful

Sungmin had made the mistake to bother Kyuhyun and Heechul during their gaming time. A week later, several injuries and permanent mental trauma, the boys had agreed he had suffered enough.

 

4. Permanent markers are banned from the dorms.
            a. and from the waiting rooms
            b. and the vans
            c. and anywhere.

Kangin had dozed off in the dorms. Donghae thought it'd be hilarious to draw phallic symbols on his face.

 

5. Refer to the seating plan for movie time.

The last time they all sat down together, it had ended bloody.

 

6. Pets are out of bounds for practical jokes.
            a. even if it was animal dye.

Siwon really didn't appreciate it when he returned from a schedule and found his newly acquired dog lime green.

 

7. Members are responsible for remembering their own schedules.
            a. Leeteuk does not appreciate being called in the middle of his radio show to remind you.

Leeteuk had had a nice, long conversations with those who had dared call him. The next day, they were angels, and had a month's worth of scheduled memorized.

 

8. Do not bully the maknae.
            a. he is perfectly capable of retribution (refer to exhibit 3b).
            b. do you want Leeteuk to go all Mama Bear on your ?

As Shindong and Eunhyuk attempted to intimidate him into doing their chores, he merely smirked. They ended up doing his chores.

 

9. Being a foreigner does not constitute as a proper reason to be excused from doing the dishes.
            a. Hankyung
            b. Henry

"What? I don't understand what you're saying? I'm a foreigner!"

 

10. Shut the door!
            a. Heechul

Turns out his revenge wasn't exactly over for that one time Donghae burst in.

 


A/N

OOOH! How do you update so quickly? 
Oh I'm just good like that, it's not like I have the first 6 chapters written out already! Who would do that?

Remember, I'll update whenever I feel like it^^

A thing I haven't mentionned in the foreword (makes you regret your decision of having clicked on this story, eh?), is that in the later chapters, there might be themes to the guidelines. The one I'm currently writing is about injuries and how Sungmin had to get a rabies shot because of a monkey....What is this about, you wonder, well stay tuned and find out in chapter 6. Make sure to subscribe to not miss a single update!

(Is this really how I use to write these? I feel weird and all dirty for all the shameless promotion I'm doing? I'm not used to this anymore guys, send help).