Being himself

Hey Campus President

It’s been 3 days since the encounter of Luhan with Sehun and the Trio at his workplace.It’s Monday again.  He actually stressed himself about what happened this past few days. He doesn’t know how to face the 4 of them every time he sees them at school.He stays in his room during weekends thinking. He is the tough president so he concluded that finding about his secret is such a really big deal. Well that’s what he thought. He is  bothered that he didn’t know what Sehun is planning to do in the near future. Will he keep his words? Luhan could only hope.

 

But he have to take care of other matter right now. Unfortunately, the trio is late again and still not following the school’s rules. Luhan set aside his conflict between them then walk straight in their directions.

 

“Yah! Jungkook how many times do I have to tell you that your hair should be black?”

“You J-Hope! Remove your piercings.”

“Could you tie your two buttons Jin?”

 

Luhan scolded the trio like usual. He is really tired in doing this talk everytime.

 

“mister prez…” Jin said slowly as if trying to tell something but Luhan interrupted him.

“this is how you should like – showing their discipline committee head- “ Luhan slowly closed the school gate.

“ Come back after fixing your appearance” Luhan said while walking away with the discipline committee head.

 

 

Luhan is now walking in the hallway. It’s been his routine to do it. While walking he suddenly heard voices.

 

“Take my duties today!”

“but….I have thi-things… to..do”

“come on, only for today”

“B-but…”

“Do your duties”

Luhan step on the scene. Jin, Jungkook and J-hope are there trying to escape their duties. One thing Luhan hated is not following the school’s rules. The trio turns around.

“or else you have to clean also the toilets in a week” Luhan threatened.

“President! “the girl exclaimed.

“Leave it to me” The girl hurriedly left the scene.

“Not again Luhan Prez.” Jungkook said.

“ Idiots! You are taking my line!” Luhan said a bit angrily.

“Who are you calling idiots? Huh?!!” Jungkook exclaimed.

“ you are not worthy to call by your names. Remove your piercings and wear your uniforms properly!” Luhan commanded.

“Right I’ll do it later.” Jin said. The trio turned their backs on Luhan.

“ Yah! Do what I said.”

“ I said later. Didn’t I?!” Jin was about to punch luhan if only luhan didn’t caught his fist then bent it a bit. Jin cry out of pain.

“Didn’t you hear? I said….NOW!” Luhan said. His voice a louder and angry.

“ah..ah!...ah..That’s re-reck-less” The trio left Luhan immediately.

“Hey! Your duties” Luhan shouted to them but got ignored.

 

After few seconds he heard voices again .  “What now?” Luhan asked himself. He went to the end of hallway where he heard the voices. At the moment he went there the first person he saw is the last person he want to see. Oh Sehun is facing a girl – a crying girl- with a straight face. He didn’t care anymore whether it’s sehun he is going to encounter. Flashback about what happened days ago appeared in his mind but he disregarded it.

 

“ What is going on?” Luhan asked.

 

Sehun look at him then answered. “ Nothing, just rejecting a confession”

 

“ You again. Oh Sehun? “ He is doing it again. Making girls cry without a good reason. Luhan is getting angry again. The girl run away while crying.

“ I told you to be careful with your words! You hurt a girl again.” Luhan said before walking away.

“ I wonder how many times he’s repeated that…” Sehun thought.

 

Out of nowhere the student council’s vice president spoke behind sehun after watching the last scene. “Why do you think luhan prez hates guys so much?” Baekhyun asked. “ Could you shut him up for once Sehun?”

 

“ Do it yourself vice. I have no interest about it.” Sehun said before leaving the vice prez.

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Making girls cry. I hate guys who hurt girls. I hate him.

 

Luhan reached his house but when he pushed the small gates in front of their house it suddenly fell. “ It’s broken again” Luhan sighed. He entered his house then remove his shoes but while walking on the wooden floor, he stepped on a broken floor. His right foot entered the hole then he shouted for his sister’s name. “SULLIEEE!”

 

“oh oppa you’re home. You need me?” Sulli appeared from his room.

“ Even the flooring is broken?” Luhan asked.

“ I forgot to tell you that its broken. So you fell for it?  “ Sulli asked him innocently.

“ That’s not really the matter” Luhan shyly said. “ You’re alright though? You didn’t fall for it?”

“ ……  “ Sulli answered blankly then closed her room’s door.

“ I guess you’re alright then…”

 

Luhan entered their living room and found his mother reading. He is sure that her mother is looking for new recipes. Her mother is a cook after all.

 

“ Welcome home Luhan. How was your day?” Her mother asked him.

“ well, usual. I’ll go change now. “ He said then left. He come back to the living room then was about to sit on the sofa when his sister called for him.

“ Oppa your manager hyung called and asked if could go today because someone takes a day off and he needs someone to do the job. “

“ Really?”

“ Yeah, he called 15 mins ago”

“ You should have told me earlier” Luhan said but hurriedly go to the café.

 

When luhan reached his workplace, he changed his clothes then start working. Luhan is a bit popular to their customers especially girls. He is thankful because he gets high tips because of it. Well he really needs it though. His father has a big debt also that’s why he needs more money to pay it and to add more income.

 

After finishing his job, he change his clothes to go home. When he open the back door, he is surprised to see Oh Sehun leaning against the wall again.

 

“ Luhan you forgot your necktie” His manager –sungmin—approached him.

“Oh sorry for interrupting. Here’s your tie” Sungmin handed him his tie then left.

 

Luhan faced Sehun again. “ What are you doing here again?” He asked.

 

“ I just happen to be here” Sehun explained.

“ yeah right. It’s like you’re walking then have nowhere place to go and my workplace just happened to be near where you are roaming” Luhan said sarcastically.

“ That’s right” Luhan’s jaw dropped. Is sehun ting him right now? He just inventd it actually.

“ It’s late already you need to go home.”

“ Yeah I know.”

“ Then why are you here? “ Luhan is not actually please to see sehun again in his workplace.

“ I just want to remind you about my condition”

“ I didn’t forget that”

“ Don’t worry I will need it someday, not now”

“ Should I thank you for that?”  Luhan asked.

“ no. I have no plan in telling your secret anyway. I just made the condition to annoy you”

“ What The?!!”

“ Your face is priceless every time I see you angry”

“ Yah! Don’t make fun of my face. You little piece of sh—“ Luhan stopped.

“ it’s cute” sehun suddenly said. Luhan blushed. Its not like its his first time to be called cute but hearing it from sehun makes his face warm.

“ I should get going now”

“ Yes that’s right go now and don’t bother me anymore” Luhan said. They went home after that.

 

Luhan attend his classes the very next day. In the afternoon he’s doing his duties as the president. He checked every classroom and clubroom. While walking around the campus, he saw baekhyun approaching him and looking a bit nervous. He could feel that there’s something he want to say.

 

“ ahm..prez…” Baekhyun started. Luhan tried to calm down herself. He’s been facing school problems since this morning and he don’t know if he could still handle more.

“ ah~… the one we contacted for the props we will use on school festival said that we need to send them the list of materials today or else they will take back the discount for us …” Baekhyun said. Luhan knows that there’s something more. He could only hum for now.

“ Also …. 2 of the club rooms have problems right now and we need people to check out the problems and fix it” Baekhyun finish explaining.

“……. Oh~…………………… okay. I will contact them now and call for help regarding the club rooms. Thanks. “ Luhan sigh while he tell baekhyun that he can leave already.

 

Luhan entered his classroom after doing the things needed to be done for today. Exactly when he entered the room he caught his 3 classmates holding a magazine. Which looks like a ual magazine. Luhan’s blood boiled.

 

“Yah what are you looking at?” He asked loudly.

“ah….ah… it’s just …a mag-gazine prez…” one of the boys explained.

“Realy? Then give it to me this instant.” Luhan demanded.

“ Hey, why are you so hard with the boys? Girls have magazines also. It’s not like those magazines are also allowed here” the guy in front of him said defensively. Luhan was caught off guard. Is he really that biased? Suddenly Sehun is walking in front of the classroom then stop when he saw the scene.

“…..okay.. then give.. me those magazines and I will… check it all to be sure…” Luhan said.

“ but it’s already almost dismissal prez…. Are you …sure..? “ one of the female students said.

“ yeah I have time” Luhan lied. He is already tired but he knows he can’t take back his words.

 

After an hour of reviewing each magazine, Luhan is on his last 11 magazines to be check.  While he is busy doing his work, a voice passed through his ears.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Luhan asked when he spotted Sehun.

You are also a sadist I see….. Sehun thought. Luhan is waiting for his answer.

“You should loosen up a bit. Just watching you….” Sehun started answering. But Luhan suddenly felt a span of dzziness maybe because of non-stop work. It didn’t take a long moment when he suddenly fell and at the exact time Sehun caught him.

“ …….. makes me worry” When Luhan heard the last words of sehun, He suddenly straightened up and jerked sehun away. Fortunately, sehun has good reflexes.

“ Stay Away!” Luhan exclaimed. Sehun is just staring at him and waiting for him to say something.

“ I ……. Don’t need your help or anyone that is a man like you” Luhan said to him.

“ okay then” Sehun simply answered. Then he turned his back and walk away. Luhan was left there feeling horrible for everything that happened today.

 

Luhan is back again in his workplace. I don’t have more time. I really need to decide which magazines they could keep and to have more time to study. He remembered Sehun words. He should really loosen up a bit.

 

While luhan is busy talking with his mind, the trio appeared. He is shocked to see them again –especially when he is in his waiter uniform-.

 

“ woah there prez….” Jin started. The other two are just smirking.

“ You are being so annoying in school and make us be scared of you then you will just be here and show us that you are a waiter? Then we are your masters then…” Jin said.

 

Luhan didn’t respond. He is being weak right now. He is actually tired. There are many works he still needs to do. His body can pass out any moment. Jin is about to touch his shoulders when suddenly a hand slapped his hand. When he look at the one who intruded, Jin is shocked to see Sehun. One arm around luhan’s front while the other hold luhan’s head. “ Don’t touch him just because he is so darn cute”. Luhan was surprised. He felt his cheeks warm up and became red because of sehun’s words. The trio exclaimed sehun’s name then back off.

 

“ Are you okay?” Luhan was still in shock but nod none the less. Sehun glared the trio. After the trio got the message they run away immediately.

“ Sorry” Luhan said. His eyes are a bit watery and his body is weak right now. Sehun only stared at him.

“ …sorry Sehun” Luhan said before closing his eyes. He feels safe with sehun. He forget his hatred in him and just enjoy the moment. Sehun suddenly felt his lips formed a smile.

“ it’s okay now. If you want to rest, you can rest all you want prez” Sehun said softly.

 

Luhan was send home by his boss Sungmin. When he woke up he is already in his house. He turns sideways and found his mother sitting and holding a jacket.

 

“ I am worried when your boss said that you’re sick. How are you?  I found this jacket with you. Give it back to the owner and maybe thank him.” Her mother said. Luhan sit up and stared at the jacket that is now on his lap. He remembered Sehun. He really should thank him. He is right that I need time to make my head clear.

 

“ you have a fever so rest well today. I’ll be going out now.” Her mother bid goodbye.

 

Luhan promised to himself that he will clear his mind off in anything right now except on how he will show his gratefulness to sehun for being there at the time he needs someone. I will just talk to him tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello this is the second chapter i've made.

I hope you like it.

I am excited with Exo's comeback stage next week? 

 

 

 

Please subscribe, comment or upvote.

Really thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~jejoycat1122~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2 End~~~~~~~~~