School Festival II

Hey Campus President

“ Sehun ….. “ the boys said sehun’s name altogether. Sehun just remain the smirk on his face then turn a bit to face them.

 

“ It’s the president’s request after all” That’s all sehun said before walking straight to Luhan and stand beside him. He patted luhan’s head whereas luhan bowed his head a bit then looks up on sehun. “Good boy” Everyone was a bit shocked but most of them were admiring the scene and finds it cute.

 

“Oh my gosh! They’re cute”

 

“ yeah but they are both guys, that’s sad”

 

“ it doesn’t matter,  I will still support them”

 

“ they can be a cute couple in our school”

 

“ yah! Luhan is mine you know”

 

“ no he’s not. He’s sehun’s”

 

Luhan can’t hide his blush because of his friends and classmates. They are matching him with sehun which a bit weird because they are both guys first of all. Secondly, sehun won’t probably like him –well that’s what luhan thought--.

 

Sehun is not saying anything but he absolutely enjoyed the teasing. He is also enjoying the embarrassed and shy face of luhan. He is cute.

 

“ ahm…. Prez the time” minzy, one of the class 3b, said. Luhan suddenly thank God because he can escape now.

 

“ YEAH THAT IS RIGHT. WE NEED TO—PREPARE….. TIME IS GOLD. HAHA. WE NEED TO WORK NOW. 6 HOURS LEFT. LETS START” Luhan said with loud and authoritative voice.

 


“ yes Prez!” the girls salute to him.

 

Luhan started helping the girls. He is the one serving the customers with his angelic and signature smile. He makes sure that he does his job just like what he does to his workplace. He actually doesn’t imagine himself being a waiter other than doing his job. Well here he doesn’t get a pay but he is willing to help. It is nice doing things you’re good at.

 

 

Sehun on the other hand helps both sides. Sometimes he helps with the cooking but most of the time in serving. Who could have guess that Sehun is a good cook? He and Luhan are making the girls crazy but it makes the booth gain more customers. Like 3 times the first few hours. For him as long as it’s for luhan, it’s okay with him. He wants him to feel free to do what he wants because he thinks that luhan deserves to have a better life so he is willing to help, always.

 

 

The room became alive because of the cooperation of everyone. Even the boys of class 3B can’t resist the urge to help and support their campus prez but most especially the school. They gained more and more customers as the time pass. There are other boys from different schools but it was more crowded by the girls that are smiling from the start until they exit the café room. Luhan feels great that now he is more close to the campus students because he didn’t expect all of this.

 

 

One thing that gave a big part in all this improvements and arrangements is none other than Oh Sehun. Luhan is thankful of him. He reminisce all the time that sehun helped him and support him – though maybe accidentally or secretly- to every activities, preparations and decisions he made. Luhan can only admire him from his back because he don’t know if there will be a time where he could just spit out all the things he wants and needs to say.

 

“ I want an iced mocha frappe”

 

“Is that all ma’am?”

 

“Two caramel macchiato also, take-out”

 

“ One espresso please… two shots” A cute, lovely and jolly guy requested from behind.

 

“ Yes master!” Luhan blurted out. When he realized what he just said, he immediately wants to hit his face on the wall. Everyone was surprised. Why was Luhan calling a patron, master?

 

Just in time, Sehun entered the scene while holding a menu and a water pitcher with a glass.

 

“ Good afternoon master, would you like to drink first while waiting for your espresso?” Sehun said to the male patron. Luhan really want to hug sehun for saving his life again. What will he do if everyone finds out about him being a waiter? 4 is enough.

 

Luhan sighed then look at sehun then at the patron. “ Your espresso will be given to you in 2 minutes, master” The guy blushed at the thought of Luhan – the handsome, cute, smart but strict and super annoying campus president called him master-.

 

The day went by and the festival is coming to end. The bonfire is already fired and now in the middle of the campus. Many visitors were still there and also the incheon yeil’s students. Everyone is waiting for the fireworks show that the school prepared. It is 9:58pm written on the clock and they are all gathered in the school grounds.

 

While many are anticipating the night’s fireworks display for the end of the festival, Luhan is in the campus rooftop while sitting at the very end of the wall. He is tired in all the activities and the preparations for today. He hoped that next school year many students will enroll, preferably girls.

 

“ ahh~ it’s so tiring. I want to eat much meat later. I’ll just rest for few minutes” Luhan closed his eyes. His back is pressed on the wall. He is enjoying the peaceful environment. The wind is calming his mind and body.  Everything feels right except his heart ………….. is still beating so fast. He don’t know why or he doesn’t want to admit that he actually knows. While thinking the right answers to his own questions, he heard footsteps coming in his direction then someone sits beside him.

 

“ Tired? Want a massage?” Luhan could recognize the voice. Of course, he knows whose voice is that. It came from someone who is the reason why he suddenly wished that it is noisy or loud there so that he can’t hear his heart beat that is running away.

 

“ Just stay still prez. Rest now, it’s been a long day for you” Sehun said to luhan then he touched luhan’s temple then his cheek lastly his left chest. He could feel the fast beating of luhan’s heart. He is not sure if his guess is right but he will wait and find the answer. He doesn’t want to pressure luhan.

 

“ Se-hu-hun…………” Luhan said softly. Sehun face luhan and adjust his sitting position.

 

“ Your ha-hand …….. it’s on m-my che-chest” Luhan is blushing –eyes still closed- while his saying those words but he let it go coz it feels nice. Sehun’s palm is warm against his chest.

 

“ Oh you now notice lu? Yes, my hand is on your chest. I wanted to feel your heart beat because I know only me can make it beats like this.” Luhan could sense the sarcasm at the first line but he can’t keep his face from blushing because of sehun’s words. He open his eyes and look at sehun’s hands on his chest.

 

Sehun is sure what luhan wants to say so he just removes his hands on his chest but before luhan could say something he grabbed his right arm and start massaging it down to the palm.

 

“ Hey! Wha-…… what are you doing?” Luhan said a bit louder and surprised. He struggle to remove sehun’s hands in his arm but it looks like he doesn’t have a chance to win from the start.

 

“This is for listening earlier” Sehun told him. Luhan is confused at first but then he remembered what is sehun talking about. He smiled at the thought of it.

 

“ About earlier……… you’re right.” Luhan said to him but sehun just continue massaging his arm.  Luhan think it’s a cue to continue what he wants to say.

 

“They’re not all idiots. Well maybe most of the times they are so annoying though I know I’m also annoying to them, when it comes to teamwork and reaching goals they are….. cooperative. But I can’t still approve to their lame and unreasonable reasons to everything. We are all high school students, immature students may I add but we all have our own plan in life. I just hope that those kids will choose the right path of their journey.” Luhan finished with a small smile on his face.

 

“ Then can I get my reward?” Sehun asked. Luhan widen his eyes at the question. He knows what sehun wants as a reward. He did not expect it to be this soon.

 

“ re-reward? You mean me a-as your m-maid?” Luhan wants to smack his head for stuttering.

 

“ I’m glad you still remember what I want. So, this Saturday?”

 

“SAT—TUR—DAY ?!”

 

“ why do you have plans? With who?”

 

“WITH WHO? Why do you think I’m seeing someone? Huh?! Huhhhhhuhh!!”

 

“I just asked”

 

“well then no!”

 

“okay then lets meet this weekend”

 

“but I can’t…” Luhan softly said.

 

“why”

 

“My sister is going to a field trip this Saturday and my mother is visiting our relatives at the countryside and they will be back by Sunday night. I can’t live our house. Didn’t you hear the news? House-breakers and burglars are just anywhere.” Luhan explained.

 

“okay then I’ll just go to your house then”

 

“wait, you know where I live?”

 

“hmm… no”

 

“then how-………………”

 

“Don’t worry I have my ways. It’s getting late you should go home now.”

 

“okay, bye” Luhan stand up then give sehun a smile and a wave.

 

“bye”

“I will just wait for you” Luhan finished then run until sehun can’t see him.

 

“I’ll do anything prez…… for you” sehun stand up then went straight home. 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating lately. 

 

HUNHAN FOR YOU GUYS.

Hunhan in shanghai

Hunhan in shanghai

Hunhan in shanghai

 

 

 

 

and I just want to share....... V (taehyung) is my bias in BTS :D

V

 

I did not own any of the pics.

ctto

 

I will update soon.