Chances

Hey Campus President
 

Luhan always wonders how and when did he get Sehun's attention. He never thought that their silent war will become something as deep and warm like right now. They just came back from the trip from Japan 2 days ago and a big change is evident to their situation.

 

"Prez!" Luhan turn around and stopped walking. He saw the younger catching up on him. Sehun looks so bright in his eyes. It's far from the Sehun he met 2 years ago when they are still freshmen. Well, sometimes his poker face is still on and acts rude to other people but a friendlier man is what he is seeing at this very moment. 

 

"Oh hey Sehunnie." He looked surprised from what he said. A blush formed on his cheeks upon realizing that maybe Sehun doesn't like his nickname for him. He averted his eyes on the ground and hope that it will just it him up. After a minute of battling with himself, he felt a hand caressing his head. 

 

"Sehunnie...I mean Sehu---" He chuckled and I gave him a confused look but then I can't help myself to smile. I love seeing his face full of emotion. 

 

"You're so cute Luhannie~" Luhannie. My heart starts racing just hearing Sehun saying that word. I like it when he say my name especially with his soothing voice. Though, I'll admit he looks hotter when he's serious and has a cold aura. 

 

"Stop looking at my handsome face or we will be late to our class." I didn't know that I've been staring for so long when I suddenly felt a hand grabbed my small hand then I was pulled a little bit harshly. One thing is on my mind though...I know who's hand is holding me. Too familiar to not know.

 

When did Sehun bring the light in my dark and cold paradise?

 

All I know is that I should enjoy it before it last.

 

 

 

"Hello? yeah. Thank you Mr. Chan. " Tao hung up after  15 minutes talking with the new sponsor of Incheon Yeil High School. It seems like the school festival did a big impact to their new investors. He sighed. How he wish their school will be given more attention. 

 

After fixing his table, the SC's president, Luhan, entered the room with Sehun following right behind him. Seriously, he was tired of seeing them quarrel everyday but then it's so obvious they feel attraction towards each other. Why can't they just accept the fact that they should be more than friends? Sehun looks like the guy that will tame and just really perfect for Prez. 

 

 

What's with my friends lately? Why not confess already?

 

 

A voice interrupted his thoughts when Baekhyun entered together with a very tall guy behind him. Oh my gosh! it's Baek's ex. Tao thought.

 

"Can you please stop following me? This is the student council's room and only the officers are allowed here!" He said to Chanyeol while giving him a cold glare but the man looks like he finds it funny that he let out a small chuckle.

 

"Oh sorry Baekkie you just really look so cute right now. Anyway, I'm just asking for a talk so please can't you give me at least few minutes?" Wow he really has the balls to tell him that but few years ago he didn't even let Baekhyun explain himself. 

 

I looked at my friend and I think he is thinking seriously if they should really talk or not. He gave us a look and when I saw Luhan nodded , I just nodded also. He pouted.

 

"Fine but make it fast because I have a lot of work to do." The giant grinned and immediately bowed and dragged my friend outside.

 

A second chance.

Only lucky people get it because I know God thinks/knows they deserve it. 

Maybe I'm not part of those people. 

 

 

It's been 3 hours since ChanBaek couple decided to have a talk and they hadn't comeback yet. Luhan is busy doing his works with the help of Sehun since both of them are away for quite some time.

I felt like a loner right now since my friends are having the time of their blossoming love life while mine ended a long time ago. I wonder what kind of love story is waiting for me.

 

I heard a knock from the door and I stand from my chair to get to the door. What I didn't expect is to see my ex boyfriend standing on the other side with his infamous face.

"Who is it?" Luhan asked from behind. I didn't know he followed me. He made a surprised face first before he broke into a wide smile and hugged the guy in front of us. Since when did they know each other?

"Yo Kris! what are you doing here?" Luhan said while giving Kris a questioning look.

He didn't answer Luhan but instead he keep staring at me. I noticed it and  felt shy all of a sudden. I excused myself then walked back to my table. Luhan sensed that Kris is not giving him attention and realized the situation. Once Kris looked at him, he knows already what to do so he shouted Sehun's name. The youngest lazily walked beside him. Sehun realized that it was Kris and he gave him  a look that the two of them only understood. 

"Let's go home already? I'm kinda tired and I want to eat." He said to Sehun and the other just nod. 

He remembered that the two is not really in good terms because of what happened in their trip but he promised Kris that he will help him. He grabbed their bags and walked ahead of Sehun as a sign to the younger to follow him.

"I knew that if ever you'll be here, Luhan is not the reason." The younger told Kris before following Luhan outside the door. 

 

 

Silence engulfed the atmosphere as the two tall guys remained seated on the sofa of the student council's room.  Tao keeps looking on the ground while the latter keeps staring at him. He feels concious because it's been a while since they saw each other and he looks haggard. He doesn't know why but he wants to look presentable at least. 

The past weeks had been busy and tiring so he really didn't has a chance to get an eight hour sleep everyday. He was shocked when Kris suddenly visited him. He was not prepared for this even if he long for him since the day they departed. 

 

This is too good to be true. 

 

Just earlier he is mopping about how pitiful his life is but now he feels satisfied. Up until now only Kris could make him feels secured. When did things go wrong? 

 

"Tao let's talk." He was startled by the voice. He misses that deep voice so much. He almost gone crazy if not because of his family and friends. Looking at his ex-boyfriend right now gave him mix feelings. 

"What do...you want to...uh...to talk about? " Why do I feel so nervous? My voice sounds so desperate. I am. 

"Us. I want you back Tao. Please give me a chance again." Oh. So that's why. I almost forgot what he did to me. He cheated on me on the day of my birthday. I was so hurt back then. I saw him kissing a girl in a restaurant and when he saw his eyes widen while my heart got broken. 

I hated him. 

Even right now. But I know I miss him more than anything. 

I am such a loser. How can I still love someone who cheated on me? 

 

"Kris. You know that--" I was interrupted when Kris suddenly stand up and walk in front of me. My giant is standing right in front of me and tears slowly formed in my eyes. 

"No Tao please." He held my hands while looking at me with those regretful sad eyes. I want to hug him and comfort him until I could see his smile again. I want to kiss the tear that just dropped from his eyes. This is the first I see him cry.  Maybe I never had a chance before since we only been together for 3 months. 

"I'll do anything baby. It's my fault. I'd rather live with the guilt than you leaving me. I'm sorry Tao." He hugged me and my tears spilled. His hug is just as warm as before. 

"I'm sorry too. Don't cry." I said then caressed his hair. I am hurt but I'll be more hurt if I let him go. My trust for him is not like before but all I know is that what he is saying to em right now is true. 

 

It's enough for me. 

After all I'm a fool when it comes to love.

 

 

 

"What will you say if I invite you to my apartment right now?"